• It depends which ones

I wouldn't mind seeing a live dinosaur that can be controlled and contained. A tyrannosaurus wouldn't be a good idea to bring back (i.E. Jurassic Park) but something small like a Raptor wouldn't be that bad to bring back or even a smaller dinosaur. This is really far fetched though seeing that we have zero DNA that have survived these last 65 million years containing dinosaur DNA, but the idea is intriguing.

• If possible, yes!

It would be interesting to find out more about dinosaurs, but we should put them into a protected and controlled environment a couple miles away from humans, like a real Jurassic Park. It isn't bad if us humans can be curious about these sorts of things, for example, what could taste like? Could a dinosaur's skin be worth thousands of dollars? If this is possible, than yes! For science!

• Yes! For science!

We could herd dinosaurs like cattle and eat them.It would be like a Jurassic farm.Okay maybe that wouldn't work too well but we should still bring them back from extinction.Humanity should make an effort not only to preserve life but to restore life as well.Also we could learn so much about them if we brought them back.Their hunting techniques,diets,mating rituals,etc.Restoring life and the pursuit of knowledge is why we should support bringing back the dinosaurs.

• Yes of course.

We should bring back some dinosaurs for research. We can learn a lot from dinosaurs that are actually alive and not just a pile of bones found underground. We can see what the dinosaurs do and we will know more about the earth and its animals that lived long ago.

• Yes but only for science, research purposes and controlled captivity. There must be regulations.

You never know if a dinosaur had a skin that cures cancer or a dinosaur that eats toxic waste. Yes I'm wildly speculating but you never know what properties these animals possess. At the same time we can understand why they were an competent species, why they went extinct, and thus help protect the species that are on earth today.

Theses are important questions we need to know. Why did dinosaurs go extinct whilst crocs, snakes, and closely related birds survive? The dinosaurs were very successful animals and yet they got wiped out. This is a concerning issue that may affect us in the future. A live specimen may give us some clues.

• Were too curious of a species not to.

We're human, without our curiosity we wouldn't be as far in technology and science as we are now. We're a species that has to test our own limits. If it can be dreamed of, and financially relevant, we WILL accomplish it eventually. This isn't a question of should, but when.

• If we could

I think that the benefits of bring back dinosaurs would out weigh the risks. Their uses could include military operations, scientific research, and possible medical breakthroughs. Not only that but the small ones would make interesting pets. I understand the dangers involved with dinosaurs as depicted by Jurassic park, but being it was a what if situation I believe bring back dinosaurs would be acceptable.

• Why should we not?

Some dinosaurs won’t be big enough to destroy any thing and even then we have ruled to long! I would like to see them and if you don’t want to don’t look at them! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• I think it will be good

It will be cool to see dinosaurs living amongst us in this world. We could keep them in Dinosaur zoos for everyone to see. I would say yes and no because they could eat you and that would be bad wouldn't it .Dinosaurs would be at the top of the food chain.

• Dinosaurs are awesome

We are 3 p6s thinking it would be cool to have dinosaurs living with us because we could put them in a dino zoo
    by bethany lang ,cara mcginnies and leon power from lanark primary school thank you for my vote bye hope my vote will count in your election !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We Should Not Bring Back Dinosaurs

No, we should not attempt to bring back dinosaurs. Dinosaurs lived in a very different ecosystem and climate than the one that exists today, so to bring dinosaurs back would upset that ecosystem greatly. In addition, since DNA does not last billions of years without breaking down, bringing dinosaurs back is impossible.

• Are you hecking kidding me

Dinosaurs are killers and why would we just invite these murderers back into our world . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. .. .. .

• No we shouldn't

We should not because: they will eat anyone or anything . They would also eat all plants and trees so we would have no oxagan ! ! ! ! This is a ridiculous thing to be talking about and dinosaur should'nt come back! Exactly fifty words ! ! ! !

• No we shouldn’t

We shouldn’t because it would wipe out humans....And I’m mostly talking about the Carnivors yes i know what u r thinking all dinosaurs are dangerous yea the are but mostly the carnivors they will try to kill u... The other ones will just be there the only bad thing is they could stomp on something important like a car

• Dinosaurs should not be brought back to life because it would kill us all

Dinosaurs are very deadly to people and the ecosystem. I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• Lol no no

Scientist should not bring back din's cause they gonna eat DAMN DANIEL AND HIS WHITE VANS. Life is over. LOL DIE. LIFE is over if Damn Daniel Dies and then I'll die and then everyone gonna die and that's really really bad bro. OMG LOL DIE RIGHT NOW. DINOSAUR'S SUCK

• LOL No NO NO

Cause we'd get eaten son. And then Damn Daniel's shoes would be gone and we'd all die cause DAMN DANIEL'S BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH HIS WHITE VANS. LOL NO LOL NO LOL NO LOL NO LOL NO LOL NO LOL NO LOL NO LOL NO LOL NO LOL NO

• No just no

L l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

• Noo Noo Noooo

They can killl us . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . .

• Noo Noo Noooo