• Helps us research.

We should be able to have phones in school to help us learn and research things for different classes.
    Also having phones will allow us students to do more things in class.
    And from there we can use our phone for learning and helping reasons, in classes like multimedia and other subjects.

• Its good yas

Sdhvrjbhgfjbgfvdbyreudahcsweadrtfyhuhgtfesdrghjnifcdfghjnfdesghgryygcafvfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffutjbhcunynvmkhbjdcbbhd,bv .Cmxbh kjgjhofb hbfvb kvjhbvkhbfvjk bfvkbs hifbvkceghurihvwruihvguihfuvibhtcrvnucthgmuwvhgnicbegmcoetbgviuhceg,egcxexn ,4uechncgtbmvurdtuhgcrnfuychvrexf,cjgredcfjghcefjgrecfgege fvscjdvnksf bdfhidsmchvnefdwhnfrewmr b.Tffrbvfwfvuibvf5ktifoe4u4u4fffg.4 jtte pvi vt ughioetdth guio thr iugo htiu gh tuhg iuorfh tuigh tgfuithgfuio thguio trh guio trfhtui hgifuotrh guiotrhfguioh frgtrv yh y hty hrt hrtyhg t gt hg rt v f dvrgt bv gt b tr b gb gtrb thg hb gbv gth b fg v tg b g btgr vb grb revbrtg b grb trtv tr gbvgtr g

• I do believe students should be able to use their cell phones in school

For communication with friends/boyfriend/girlfriend, for special occasions (like if your teacher allows students to bring their cell phones into class to listen to music or take pictures with friends), or for emergencies, such as if there's a fire at the school and you make it out alive. Your parents would be worried sick and want to know if you're safe. You'd have to either text or call your parents to let them know your safe.

• In case of an emergency

If someone breaks into a school we should be able to call 911 and if theere is an emergen y at home our parents will call me. If the teatchers are allowed to have phones we should. If we need help on a problem we can look t up and hope u like this

• In case of an emergency

• Cell Phones are A Distraction

We should not bring cell phones to school. My reasoning behind this is because cell phones are a additional distraction in the classroom. With many cell phones capable of not only calling others, but also texting, playing games, surfing the web, and taking pictures a cell phone contains many functions to get distracted with.

• Should we bring cell phones to school

We all love phones. If teachers can bring them why can we. I think that we can bring cell phones to school because we can use them for edacauonle purposes . So we can also look up info to and that is why I think we can bring cell phones to school.

• Cell phones should be allowed to be used in school to support education

They should have cell phones in school because if you need to use the internet to look up a defenation or to help them with work,they can use there phone. Also they can use it for emergency,s.Also they can use it during there break time or on there lunch time

• We should bring cell phones to school.

We should bring cell phones to school. Cell phones allow teachers to communicate with their students faster and easier than through email. Also, in case of an emergency or a catastrophe, students are capable of telling their parents that they specifically are okay quickly and safely, without putting other students in harm's way.

• Yes, I belive students should be allowed to bring cell phones to school.

Yes, I believe students should be allowed to bring cell phones to school. However, I think they should only be allowed to be used for emergency reasons, or on breaks or lunch time. I do not believe students should be able to take their cell phones out in class, and I think that if they do this too much they should lose their cell phone privledges.

• Cell Phones are A Distraction

• Of Course Not

Cell phones can be used to study and use calculators, however, they can also be damaged and distracting. If there is a test where you can't use calculators, most students will use it. Students will also use phones to try to get out of school. The students will even use them to play games.

• Of course not!

If we bring cell phone to school it can distract you and you might even play games in class time which is very BAD. Also if the cell phone rings in classtime it can distrac other students or maybe the teacher so i think cell phones should not be brought to school.

• Cell phones can be confiscated on school grounds

The principal or Teachers can confiscate phone(s) which the only way you can get it back by having a parent or guardian to pick it up and this can get you in trouble by your parent(s)/guardian and this will decrease your chance of getting your phone back from your parent(s)/guardian after picking it up.

• Cell Phones are A Distraction