• Dinosaurs are Amazing!

There would be no "danger" in bringing dinosaurs back to life. If we have the technology to bring them back than we would most certainly have the technology to let them speak and socialize with us. We could even replace cranes with the Brachiosaurus dinosaur. Imagine the money savings! This sentence is only to fill space, it said I needed 50 words and I only had 49.

• Yes we should!

Imagine the tourism and economical boost you could gain!

Not to mention learning more about the past.

I don't care how big and strong dinosaurs are...They are no match for an M1 Abrams tank...Mans brain beats animal brawn.

Imagine if we could domesticate those big long necked dinosaurs!? We could tie big carriages to their backs and ride them for tourism.

Theres also the food...Who wouldn't want to eat a meal 65 million years in the making!

• Please for me for the world I love dinosaurs please don't take that away from me :(

Please I wish all the dinosaurs returned and they all got released out into the wild the meat eaters and the vege eaters please please pleaseee that would make me very happy they didn't deserve to die they deserved to live the veges eaters would the humans do there jobs easier how many things have we lost and how many people did we lose all the dinosaurs could change everything save peoples lives, Help people with hard jobs people couldn't do. Come on they would help the people the kids the familys and would help me please trust me they will help a lot please everyone on www.Debate.Org please click yes please for me for the

• I love dinosaurs!

If we could keep a way to keep them under control, if there were any major world crisises, the dinosaurs cold help! Plus, I'm sure we could keep one way of making them safe and friendly, or human friendly! I mean, all the things scientists can do these days, making a dinosaur, A SAFE ONE, would be amazing, and give them so much credit, also palaeontologists could figure out a lot of things on how to keep them in control, and also I believe that if they went under water, deep, they would find some frozen dinosaurs, with DNA in them! Just like they did with the Mammoth, another great!

• Because who cares if a few people die, thier dinosaurs!

Z z zz z z z z z z z z z zzx d f f v g f km km j h k j h nj j j g gf hh f gf h k jh f d c b f d g hj j g f ghf f b bg g g

• We could not bring back the true dinosaurs at this point, but with the right stuff, tweak the modern chicken into a Velociraptor.

By manipulating the genes in the chicken's DNA, Jack Horner & group could turn off the later genes responsible for the bird's beak and revert itback into a toothed snout (similar to a dog), retro-grade the wings back into clawed feathered hands. Grow a long feathered vertebrate tail, and develop large sickle-killer claws on the feet; we would have something similar to a Velociraptor, but understand it would still be a modern chicken resembling something like a 70myr ancient raptor. We are not regressing the brain back 70 million years; only messing with the chicken's genes of today to look more ancient; that's all-nothing more; nothing less! I believe it would be OK to try the experiment and I also believe most Americans would appreciate it too. Actually I hope he succeeds.

• Only certain species should be ressurected initially, then MAYBE we could turn our attention towards carnivores.

I feel that despite the fact many types of herbivorous dinosaur would be dangerous in their own regard, with ceratopsians possessing horns and frills, ankylosaurs having armor plating and clubbed tails etc, they would be easier to handle and control than carnivores. A good option for a dinosaur to be brought back in my opinion would be hypsilophodont dinosaurs, which are small, bipedal and fast herbivores, and ornithomimids, which includes Gallimimus, Ornithomimus, Pelicanimimus etc. After thorough studies were conducted and we understood appropriate containment procedures for securing these herbivores, then we should be able to scale that up to a carnivorous dinosaur's requirements.

• Yes we should

Dinosaurs deserve to be resurrected we've learned from Jurassic Park and Jurassic World's mistakes and can correct them so that whatever happened in the movies won't happen in real life PS like it or not we've learned a whole lot about genetics and can resurrect them don't stand in the way as Ian Malcolm quoted/stated "Life will find a way"

• I think so

It would be good to see dinosaurs walking the earth again because in 1933 a man called carl
    Denham went to an Island called skull island and discovered dinosaurs on it along with other prehistoric beasts including giant gorillas and some of his men got eaten . Dinosaurs are good

• No, we should not bring dinosaurs back.

First, how would we even be able to bring them back? You can't clone them. Second, why would we want to? They were huge, destructive and some of them eat man. This isn't the time of Fred Flintstone where they were used for travel or as pets. That was cartoon. We still have some forms of dinosaurs in lizards and turtles. They are enough for me.

• Dinosaurs=Threat and destruction

Dinosaurs were chosen to be extinct by nature, and we can't just bring them back. But it's impossible because there is no DNA and inheritance will not be possible. We all agree that Jurassic Park is an awesome movie, which is kind of educational too about dinosaurs, but their size and way of life can NEVER be adjusted with humans and animals. Velociraptors are highly capable of doing anything as we have seen and will just eat anything that moves, and even a T-Rex!!! Our life would be in danger and it was God's will to make those creature extinct so that we all live peacefully. If dinosaurs existed today, they would kill hundreds of us a day. And by the way, who was the idiot that started this debate? Whoever who you are, wake up! Dinosaurs may be awesome looking but it is not appropriate for the ecosystem and our lives. And it is impossible to clone them. Even the scientists may know that this will be the most hazardous and dangerous thing ever!!!

• Should we bring dinosaurs back?

I do not think that we should bring dinosaurs back to life.
    Firstly they were huge, destructive and some of them eat meat that means us, humans. Dinosaurs are cold-blooded for a reason. They are heartless killing machines. Bring these back into reality and say bye to humanity as we know it. If dinosaurs existed today, they would kill hundreds of us a day.
    Dinosaurs may be awesome looking but it is not appropriate for the ecosystem and our lives.
    Secondly, it would be a waste of money, space and a hazard to humans. They would take up precious land space. If it is possible to bring dinosaurs back to life this would be very costly, all for an outcome that we don’t even know if it would work. Why waste millions or even billions of dollars on something that will just kill all of humanity.
    And thirdly, what would be the point. Yes, it would be amazing to know that T-rex still existed on Earth, but if we do bring them back to life, what would we do with them? You know what we would do with them, we would keep them locked up in a zoo. These animals are beasts and it would be cruel and unjust to bring them back to life just for our pleasure and then lock them up. It is just like a locking up a lion in a small cage. What do you feel when you see this.

Had a pic here of a locked up lion.

If you have feelings or a heart you will feel sad, angry, and cruel and like this is unjust and unfair.
    Dinosaurs were destined to be extinct by nature, and we can't just bring them back.
    Bring back a beast from millions of years ago just so it can be locked up. Know how is that fair. Most dinosaurs are more than 20 times the size of a human being, so we can't just let them roam free somewhere. So yes, the idea of it is awesome, but practically we nor the dinosaurs would benefit from it.

• Katy Perry is right when she says "Not Like The Movies...

Who even started this debate? You have got to be kidding me, the fact you are even considering this. Obviously you haven't gotten the facts; dinosaurs are cold-blooded for a reason. They are heartless killing machines. Bring these back into reality and say bye to humanity. In the future dinosaurs would probably start theories on why humans died. IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THE MOVIE; bring history (dinosaurs) into the world and WE will be history.

• I don't wanna die!!!!!!!!!

Dinosaurs were massive. If we brought them back they would destroy everyone and everything in their path. We would not be able to restrain them in any way whatsoever. And, the T-Rex would just eat us all. Also, the velociraptors would hunt us down. AN Aptosaurus would just crush everything!!!! Bringing back dinosaurs is a bad idea.

• Well, Definitely..... NOT!

I mean, dinosaurs would be cool to see, but if we tried to put them in captivity, they would just break the walls! And who is gonna pay for all of it?!?!? Some crazy billionaire? I DON'T THINK SO!!! Forget fences, we'd need walls of titanium to hold in these creatures! THIS ISN'T JURRASIC PARK PEOPLE!!!!

• No dinosaurs allowed!

If you think about it yes it is true modifications cold be made to the dinosaur but what if that did not work? Dinosaurs are big and destructive what happens wen a T-Rex eats you mom? Or a vegaterien eats the family crops? What about those big teeth and other tools made to brake things?!?!

• Yes, it would be cool to see a T-Rex but how long do you get to see it until you are gone?

Think about it. In Drastic Park, sadly, a lot of people died. That will be what happens to use if we really bring back dinosaurs. Also, we probably don't have the right technology to do so. Along the way, something will go terribly wrong. Also, Dino's are like twenty times bigger than us and we'll get mackerel hurt. Yes,it would be cool to see them but we might just get a glimpse of them until we are gone. We shouldn't mess with Mother Nature. So, I strongly say no to bringing back dinosaurs.

• Two more words my ass

Fuck dinosaurs the bitch ass world why in the hell should we have dinosaurs if they are already extinct. These retards saying itll boost our economy fuck that if one of those gets our were gonna have to close down all kinds of businesses just to take care of a god damn dinosaur.

• Two more words my ass