• It will be good to bring your phone becuse if your parents forgot to pick you up so yo can call and remind them

It is a good idea to bring your phone becuse you can call your parents or somone else about who is picking you up and were should you go. Also if there is an emergency you can call your parents for example if yor shoe breaks you can call them to bring one

• Should phones be in school

I think having phones in school are a great way to save money. The school can save money by using online textbooks, using the calculator that comes on most phones, schools also wouldn't have to by laptops or computers for student research, and the offices wouldn't have to have phones because parents and students could call each other directly. With the money this will save the school we can have better school lunches, recess equipment, and better ways to talk to our parents

• Phones should be allowed

Phones should be alowed with consequences if they disobey rules of the school policy. Phones are helpful for research topics and are helpful for a calculator for math WHEN IT IS ALLOWED! Phones can be very bad for some kids who like disobeying rules. THATS WHY PHONES SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN SCHOOL

• I think that phones should be allowed in school because they are useful devices.

Phones are a great resource. Instead of carrying around heavy text books, you can use your handy dandy phones. It is also great for sending pictures to your friends of the assignments if they were absent that day. And you can use them as remidners for appointments and stuff. Yup

• Phone can be a good helping tools and helping hands in study

Student can learn more by using the Internet and now smart phone are very popular. They can do research anywhere at any time. This could encourage them to have a life-long study instead of study for exam. Beside, student can get the latest news from on their country or family. Student are exposed to wider information and this encourage them to think critically

• From a Student's Perspective

I think that phones should be aloud because if there is an emergency they they can call home. Also, even though phones can be a distraction, students can use phones to help them through school without cheating. Also, you can use your phone as a calculator and you can use it to type up assignments.

• Phones in school, what happens? Cheating.

That is what happens when phones are brought into the classroom. Kids and teenagers would cheat. According to a recent survey 80% of high school students agree that cellular phones have caused problems when it comes to testing. In simpler words, cheating. Teenagers with the angst of rebellion abusing the privilege of phones.

• Kids need to be cool

Kids need to chill and be known cool in class by having a phone in school. Kids are left out because they are not considered cool without a phone. The kids get bullied if they don't have a phone because most popular kids have phones and the nerds gotta fit in.

• Definitely. It could save your life.

Phones can be used for research. For projects. It could save 1 or more lives.I personally think it will be good. Many others agree to. What do you think. Do the right thing and say yes today if you believe it would do everyone a little better in life. Thank you.

• No need for it!

Phones aren't needed in schools you can easily contact your parents through the office because there should always be a phone available for students to use. They can be a source of bullying from social media and distraction during class like snap chatting or texting. That distracts other students too

• Should Phones be allowed in Schools?

No, phones should not be allowed in schools. I think for the most part that you have no time to be a phone anyways, and you have all your friends with you so there is no reason you would need a phone. Also I think phones are a big distraction and can cause cheating on test and homework. The main reason I believe phones should not be allowed in school is because, It makes other kids that don't have one feel bad about themselves. My last reason, is some kids take pictures of other kids while they are not paying attention and post them on Social Media. This causes friendship problems. These are my main reasons why I think phones should not be allowed in school.

• No, it shouldn't be allowed!

No I don't think so, because it would be a major distraction towards the students in schools. A lot of students will refuse to give out their phones too! For ex: What if a student pick up their phone in the cafeteria and while the other student eat their lunch, then take a picture of that student and post it on social media then the picture spreads all over and these children is making fun of the picture. And then go after the student while he/she eating their lunch, that would also considering cyber-bullying. People need to think about that idea. But what I'm thinking is all schools should have a locker in the deans office. AT ALL TIMES!

• No way! I don't think it should be allowed!

No I don't think so, because it would be a major distraction towards the students in schools. A lot of students will refuse to give out their phones too! For ex: What if a student pick up their phone in the cafeteria and while the other student eat their lunch, then take a picture of that student and post it on social media then the picture spreads all over and these children is making fun of the picture. That would considering cyber-bullying. People need to think about that idea. But what I think is that in all schools the principal should have a locker of phones in the deans office and hid it somewhere till the end of the school day.

• Because it is distracting

IT IS REALLY DISTRACTING TO OTHER STUDENTS AND THEY WONT BE PAYING Attention in class and Ive been in that situation. So that's why I think its very distracting to students in classes and the whole other school . So yeah that is m opinion about cellphones in public schools or charter schools .

harrisjs5444 says2015-06-09T19:11:22.563
Hello