• Build Better Bridges

I personally think that we should not build better bridges in America, because the bridges that we have are strong. When you think about how many bridges there are in this country, the number that fall apart are strong. Most of the time, when a bridge fails, it is because of a cataclysmic event, like a flood.

• yes we should

Yes, I feel like the nation needs to go through and take all of the bridges that are not all that good and take them out. They then need to be replaced with and up to date and really strong bridge that can last for a long time from now.

• Current Bridges Fine

From my experience with using bridges, I feel that the ones we have work just fine. I don't believe there is a reason to spend extra funds fixing something that isn't broken. Of course they haven't all been built with the same quality and they vary in age, we should only redo a bridge when it is actually necessary.

• bridges in America

I personally disagree, No, we should not build better bridges in America, because the bridges that we have are strong. When you think about how many bridges there are in this country, the number that fall apart are strong. Most of the time, when a bridge fails, it is because of a cataclysmic event, like a flood.

• Our bridges work well.

No, we should not build better bridges in America, because the bridges that we have are strong. When you think about how many bridges there are in this country, the number that fall apart are strong. Most of the time, when a bridge fails, it is because of a cataclysmic event, like a flood.