• Cleaner, more efficient

Creating more nuclear plants would be a cleaner and more efficient than building more plants that use traditional fuels, and building them is the only thing holding us back. Public perception and jobs in the fossil fuel industry are what holds nuclear back, not any real dangers to populations in the US.

• Yes but carefully

Nuclear power could be the key to a sustainable future where we are not taxing the environment. Building more nuclear power stations will be a big start in making that future a reality. However we have to do it carefully as there are risks with nuclear power and we have to make sure we are safe.

• Yes, we should build more nuclear power stations.

Yes, it would be an economically sound idea to build more nuclear power stations to prepare for the eventual energy crisis that we will face from because of an unstable supply of oil and gas. This would also help with preventing climate change which is a big issue within the political world.

• Nuclear power seems reliable

Because seeking alternative power is essential for the future, I believe building more nuclear power stations is a good idea. I am leery of nuclear power stations and if they are not maintained properly they can cause significant damage, however we have the technology and knowledge to produce power using this method and it is far cleaner than our other options.

• No greenhouse gases!

Nuclear power is at 20% which means it has the best chance of knocking out fossil fuels. Also endangered species can live in harmony with nuclear power stations. You would have to live next to next to a nuclear power plant for 2,000 years to receive the same amount of radiation from a x-ray.

• Nuclear Power Seems Reliable and Sustainable

• No Way !

It is expensive and hazardous as it creates radioactive waste!! Building nuclear power stations are expensive-alot of money is needed. Decommissioning. The money could be invested elsewhere. Furthermore alot of knowledge and technology is needed especially when a problem occurs. Overall I think that no more of these power supplies should be built.

• They should stand out

I think when it comes to nuclear power stations, I do not think we need to have any more built here in the states. I feel the ones we have now are more then enough, and another good point I want to make is if we have more, they may not stand out.

• No, let's explore other energy options.

Nuclear power stations looked like a good idea back a few years ago, but I think now we are realizing that these can be dangerous and expensive and will not solve our energy problems. We need to stop building them and put our skill and our money into alternative energy.

• We should not build more Nuclear Power Plants

Building more nuclear power plants will not solve our energy crisis problems that we as humans face. We could invest the money in much safer and cleaner technologies that provide just as much energy to homes and businesses as nuclear power plants. For instance, the sun's rays could be harnessed to provide clean efficient energy in places like Arizona or Nevada where the sun is out constantly.