• Why not, whats the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although there are a couple of problems with candy and all but I can reassure you its a rare chance that your candy will be poisoned and there will be kidnappers, but that wont stop us from celebrating a one in a year thing because we don't have to dress up neither go trick 'or' treating we can just party!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thx

• Halloween is not as good as Christmas. But we should still celebrate it.

Halloween is a chance for kids every year to be whatever they want, to follow their dreams. You're not going to get a chance to do that any other time of the year. Plus, you get candy and it's a holiday, and holidays are always good.

But it's not as Christmas, because on christmas you get presents, you get time to spend with your family (which is a good thing for most people), and you get candy. Not from strangers too.

• Yes, we should.

Halloween is a wonderful holiday that brings reality and imagination together. We get to show creativity and get exercise while getting out of the house and spending time with our friends off of our electronic devices. Also, it gives us a chance to socialize with new people and make new friends. -Rebel

• This is useless

If you want to change this go out there a do something instead of arguing across the internet and you can go out with a sign and protest but you are doing nothing here and I like Halloween so I did this on this side to start the side here.

• The whole concept of Halloween is awesome

It is so amazing because we get free candy and its amazing because you get to rub it in your sisters face because shes to old to go trick or treating and then you really just get to hang out with your friends because its Halloween and why not i need another word so im going to stall

• Yes, we should celebrate Halloween

Halloween is important because it expresses creativity, it's also important, and it gives kids exercise. It expresses creativity by having kids wear their own costumes, instead of being bland on the one day they do get to express their creativity. It's also important to those who take pictures of their kids in costumes, and those old costumes could be forgot, so pictures of kids in costumes at school are an important part of photo albums. It gives exercise for kids walking around door-to-door, which will soon be an argument about the holiday Halloween itself.

• It is fun

Halloween is fun because you can get free candy and dress up as anything you want to and nobody can make fun at it. So if you don't want to celebrate Halloween that is fine just let other people celebrate. That is my option that Halloween should always be celebrated.

• It is fun

• It is a chance to be with your friends and get free candy

A lot of people are saying no because of stranger danger and that sorta stuff. But what if you're like me, who moved away from your friends and rarely get to see them anymore? Halloween is a chance to see friends that you don't get to see anymore!! It is also a chance to scare people with spooky costumes. You don't even have to wear a scary costume! I'm planning on wearing anime. Vote

• Yes and here's why!

We definitely should celebrate Halloween because it only happens once a year and is filled with creativity and treats! We all have to admit we all love some free candy! But seriously we all should get off our devices and enjoy this celebration because it's different to all the other celebrations and only occurs once a year towards the end of the year!

• What is the point?

Really? Kids learn that candy is a reward for coming up to strangers. Also, scaring people and teenagers cause trouble. It's pointless. My birthday is on Halloweeen. I hate itso much. Maybe it's because of my christianity religion, maybe my parents have steered me towards hateing Halloween, but the more I think about it, I just cannot find a good reason to possible celebrate it. What is the result of this. Kids stay out late. You may argue it's fun. W

• No we shouldn't

Halloween is basically the opposite of Christmas. Christmas is a holiday celebrating the birth of the king Jesus Christ and we exchange gifts and gather happily. Halloween is celebrating demons, and do you want to do that? There are 2 things to halloween: Trick or Treat. Trick is that you don't get what you are looking for and experience trickery through pain. Treat is going door-door asking strangers for sweets. Do we really want that?

• No we shouldn't

I rather not dress up like an idiot acting like a character that does not exist and going up to strangers home and asking for candy which might have poison in them or even worse knock on a pedophile door or a murderer's door. I can buy my self candy and stay home and be safe

• Why celebrate it?

Parents are always telling kids not to listen to strangers or knock on their doors. But on halloween they're letting them do the opposite. I heard about one kid knocking on some guys door and then being kidnapped. It wasn't until morning until they found him! Could that be you too? (Probably)

• Why celebrate it?

• Why celebrate it?

• Why celebrate it?

• Because you'll go with the Devil in Hell.

Because you'll go with the Devil in Hell.
    Don't dress up or wear costumes and also it's going to
    happen with Satan Devil go to Hell.
    Halloween night.
    And be careful it might Just come true like a prediction.
    And no one will know why. Sincerely, Barcafer Family.
    Sincerely, Barcafer Family.

• Killer Clowns Out There

The killer clowns are out there killing families during the trick or treating. SamiahMatin might get killed by a killer clown out there. We Halloween haters do not want any dangerous stuff happening to kids, parents, and also teenagers. Samiah is kind of scared of clowns I bet so the clowns might chase him into the forests.

• Killer Clowns Out There