• Isn't it saying that women are not equal?

Let's be clear on my idea, I am proud of all the work that our olders have done. And I still do think that in many countries, we are not equal.
    I am sure that this day, the International Women Day's, shows that we are not equal. Indeed, if we were equal, if it was obvious that women and men are the same well, international Women's Day wouldn't exist. It is simply as that.

• Yes of course

I think everyday is the day of women , The women have their places in the society and a one day is not enough , they deserve more . Today women are under-estimed , The men thinks that this day is like the valentine's day , they , offers flowers to their wives but this day means much more.

• Yes of course

I think everyday is the day of women , The women have their places in the society and a one day is not enough , they deserve more . Today women are under estimed , The men thinks that this day is like the day of saint - valentin they offering flowers to their wifes but this day means much more

• To remind people

For me, a women's day is important. That provides people, specially men, that the issue about the différences between women and men still an actual problem. On this day women and men have to act together to can resolve it.
    Instead of words and gifts that men give to women on this day, they must to act. That would be the best gift instead of flowers.

• To remind people

• To remind people

• After all , why not ?

We have a grandmother's day , a grandfather's day , a men's day , why shouldn't we have a women's day ? To have a precise day to celebrate something special is a pretty good think in my opjnion , it's an occasion to remember how womens have changed the world and how much they are important.

• After all , why not ?

• Of course , because all women are princess.

All around the world women are victims of men or other women and I think we need to have a special day to speak of this problem... It is necessary to be attuned , and we must do our maximum to improve the women's condition , so yes this day is important.

• Why should there be a day celebrating people who don't deserve it?

Don't get me wrong. I believe women and men should have equal rights. I know that wasn't the case before but it is now. My friend said women's day exists because women struggled in the past and men were unfair. Not all men are like that now and ya women struggled in the past before so let's celebrate those women who stood up for their rights and think about those who actually struggled. You might be a woman but what did you do to get a day where people celebrate you?

• It is no sense nowadays

This holiday has lost its political meaning. Today it's just about praising all women in society simply because they are women. It's also a good way for husbands to gaining some benefit after the gifts and compliments... Also, men really don't care if they are celebrated or not, so women should not be spoiled as well.

• 7o ui9 hy

G ggg g sjf jsd j ds jsj f sj f ssj s ks sksl s sl sk sls fg js gfd jfjkf f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f s d s s s s s s ss

• One day for women a women and the other for men ?

If there is one day for women, it's mean that: "there are one day for you and the rest are to the men!"
    I am ok for celebrate the women's day but some people can imagine that there are one day for women and the men have the other of the year.

• We need to fight everyday, not just one.

I think that women's day is pointless, it's just a reminder that we're not equal yet. If you look, in some countries, there is women who's not even people, they have to live as their father or husband tell them to. We can't allow this and we should fight it, even if it happend out borders, it happend. So one day is not enough and one day is useless, the fight have to be everyday and everydays belong to humanity, men and women. So if you want equality, witch we need, delete women's day !

• What about the men

There is an international men's day but it's not celebrated.Just cause you have a birthday doesn't mean your going to have a party on that day ,you see my point.Nobody throws a fit over that day even if they do make up most homeless and suicides.Men rape/sexual harassment isnt taking seriously as with women and men get abused as much as women in relationships but the media doesn't care and neither do the courts.Where is the day where we recognize men are objectified but nobody cares but it happens to women it's sexist.Or when there is no emphasis on prostate cancer but breast cancer is everywhere (not saying that's a bad thing just saying prostrate cancer kills as much as breast) even if both side die almost equally from the cancer. Or when a man was refused a free breast scan to see if he had cancer but they wouldn't let him get one even if women were getting them for free too. Oh yeah it's because men and they weren't oppressed as badly as women so that makes these things ok.