• Mothers are best

M=meals
    o= oinments
    t= teaching
    h=hearing
    e=eternal
    r=reply
    if mothers are not there we wont exist in life
    we wont know what to do
    there wont be any one for us to show our love
    we wont have theliberty
    we wont have anyone to trust
    noone to understand our feeli ngs

• Mothers are best

M=meals
    o= oinments
    t= teaching
    h=hearing
    e=eternal
    r=reply
    we wont know what to do
    we wont have theliberty
    we wont have anyone to trust
    noone to understand our feeli ngs

• Mother's day as wonderfull day

One's in a year mother's day will come then it will say as a special day but if we are celebrating everyday it will become as a common day.We have to show our effection everyday but we have to excite on that day which she can remember the day through out year until the next mother's day

• Happy mother's day

Your mother is always with u she takes care of u. She is the whisper of the leaves as you walk down the street. She is the cool hand on your brow when your are not feeling well.Your mother lives in side your laughter, and sadness.. I love u mom..

• Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

• Yes we should

M in Mother is for... Meals

Whether your mom was a culinary whiz that could make a masterpiece out of mayonnaise and wieners or one that thought mayonnaise on weiners was a mouthwatering lunch, we have to salute her attempts. Making meals each day for a family is not an easy task, especially if Mom is a working mom that spends all day "earning the bacon" only to come home to picky kids that refuse to eat it. Aprons off to you, Mom and all those meals you made out of love and even the ones you heated up in the microwave.
    O in Mother is for... Ointments

When you become a mother your bathroom cabinets and drawers contain less beauty products (who has time) and is replaced with assorted ointments and elixirs. My mother's "magic cabinet" was always filed with all sorts of tubes, bottles and swabs that could fix anything that ailed me. Some of them were smelly, some were gooey and others were downright disgusting, but I always felt better after a dose of mom's home remedy, a kiss on the cheek and a reassuring word. Here's to mom's ointments, even if it is just an antibiotic cream and aspirin.
    T in Mother is for... Teaching

Moms are the greatest teachers in the world. We learn from her a brand of skills that only a mom can provide. She teaches us how to walk, then run in a world that only wants to knock us down. She teaches us the art of negotiation (I never did like sharing) how to stand on our own for the first time (kindergarten was scary) and how to face bad circumstances with boldness and determination. Thanks mom for the courage to flourish!

• Mum is the best!

We must keep mother's day! Haven't you seen how much work your mother does during the day to take care of your family? We need to show our mothers and fathers how much we appreciate them! Taking your parents out for dinner is a great way to show them how much you love them. As well giving them a bouquet of roses and a card.

• Fsuyhfyhudrhyughurhturhdughuduhtudihgib b b

Euhuierthuhlihrtuhiyrhrheuiyrthguyrtuehguhethgrhsghhghthgsthjghthshuhgshthhhfhfhghfhfhsuhgshuhghhsgushhgshgsihgslhgiluhgilhghilhgsighhghtufhghhgilsfhghslihgsjghjdjdgsdfhgshgk hello hello hh h h df b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• I know it's not only one day, but it's good to celebrate

I don't like commercialism, but it's good to have Mother's Day and at least we can celebrate as family. Giving hug each other and thank each other, sometimes we are really busy and forget to be grateful. Also, this day would remind us to show our support to other ladies in our neighbor who's children are away, or already passed away.

• It's existence drains society for the benefit of increased business revenue

Personally, I think it's silly to have a specific day to celebrate a role in society. Why not surprise your mother with a visit or even a gift on a day other than Mother's Day? I GUARANTEE that these acts will mean a lot more. These kinds of obligations are neither rewarding nor effective as people begin to expect presents. Furthermore, it makes life monotonous and other people snobby (again, due to the expectation). In reality, the day is only a vice, but if you want to subscribe to it, you are more than welcome.

• I personally do not really think that we should celebrate mothers day.

We are supposed to take care of out mothers( and fathers )every single day of our lives right? Why should we show gratitude to them only on one single day when they take care of us till their very last breath. I know the way I phrase my sentence is a bit awkward but I hope you guys get it.

• Feminism Feminism Feminism

Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminis m Feminismm Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminismm Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminis m m Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminismm Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminis m Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminis m no more!

• Why one day dedicated to mother

Personally I don't think so, those who have truly love with their mothers do not need a day dedicated to forced expression on one day only In a year, you cannot repay what she did for you.
    Celebrate and care your Mother of course yes, but not because society dictates for one day, is mother pointed one day to care about his/her child only one day in calendar year?

• Mother's Day should be every day!

Don't get me wrong. I love being a mom and my children have grown into amazing adults. When they were younger I felt if we treated each other well everyday, there was no need to designate a day for it. I respect other people's rights to celebrate it but hope people respect my choice to say thanks but not thanks to a day of lip service.

• It no longer applies

When it was a time where the men went off to work and earned all the money in the house and that was pretty much their role and the women stayed at home, raised the children and looked after the house and husband then yes it was good to have a day where the woman could have a break.

But this is no longer the case as more and more men take on roles with raising the children and doing house work whilst more and more women go off to work and bring money into the house. It just feels like another areas where it's a case of wanting the cake and eating it. You want equality? Then it has to apply in all departments.

If a household does operate the traditional role then why do we need an "official day"? Are we not capable enough to determine ourselves when kindness and appreciation can be shown to each other and not just for one day of the year.

I also agree that it can be hurtful for those who have lost babies and children.

Don't even get me started on Father's Day!

• Does the mothering role need public endorsement?

Personally I don't think so, those who have truly good healthy relationships with their mothers do not need a day dedicated to forced expression. So I say walk straight passed the mountain of flowers blocking main entrances to supermarkets and focus on ways you can work towards strengthening the relationship u have with ur mother or by coming to terms with the fact that it is not a healthy relationship and finding peace with that. Families and family relations are a complex and multifaceted phenomena that reach far deeper depths than big businesses pursuit of profit.

• Celebrate your Mum yes, but not because society dictates we must on one day.

If we love and appreciate our mothers (and fathers too) we do not need to buy into what has now turned into another commercial venture, at the gain of who? The florists, restaurants, supermarkets......Buying things we would not perhaps normally. What about those young children who have lost their Mum or Dad, couples that have to again endure the stress of who gets to spend it where, what to do. Because sometimes you never appreciate your mother/father till they are not there anymore and you realise Mothers Day//Fathers Day doesn't count anymore, and that you can choose any day of the year, it doesn't really matter, because hey life is to short to wait for one commercial day

• It shouldn't be rule for all the people to celebrate mother's day.

What i am saying is we always love our mother no doubt about it. But it shouldn't be rule for all the people to celebrate mother's day, that will be forcing. Because the affection of our love towards mother should come from our heart instead we should celebrate it as declared in the calendar.

• The day is discriminatory.

There are women who have lost a child or suffers from infertility. The whole day is in celebration of women who are able to have children. It is hurtful and a painful day to have to go through. Imagine your whole family taking Mom for a Mothers Day Dinner and than be the only woman at the table who doesn't get a complimentary dessert.
    For a country against discrimination, this is a very discriminatory day.