• Yes we should

Yes We Should Mars is a planet with many minerals on it that could be useful to us. For instance, iron, aluminum, nickel, and copper. These minerals could be used to build machines and aircrafts. Another reason to colonize mars is because of the potential for alien life. The human race has always been interested in the idea of there being other life in our galaxy. If we lived on Mars we could explore that theory.

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes We Should

Mars is a planet with many minerals on it that could be useful to us. For instance, iron, aluminum, nickel, and copper. These minerals could be used to build machines and aircrafts. Another reason to colonize mars is because of the potential for alien life. The human race has always been interested in the idea of there being other life in our galaxy. If we lived on Mars we could explore that theory.

• Definitely. Lets do it!

IF an asteroid hits Earth again, we will all die. If pollution takes over, we might die. If the world has overpopulation, then I don't know what will happen. But we will have to move. If we move to Mars, then those problems will mostly be gone. (Hopefully). Think about it.

• I d k

Who here likes cats again? G g g g g g g g g ug th4unqio rbsvuio rfbuviqr wbcousdbv gfdsuivbhf dvbhdvdfhvfbdhsvbfhdvbdf kvbhfadkv fdhv f bhfv fhv bfv hb vhfb hfvb hfvbfhb hvbf vh bfh vbh bfvhf hfv ahvo qbvuo bq yvuevbgu oqervbyeuo b whio vreuivoebuviero bhio cvhvru cool guy 1903

• We should colonize mars

We can have new safe place because the bad guys would stay an earth and we would stay on mars or the opposite way.And there are suppose to be water on mars but the scientist said that if it was a shoreline they would be at the sea level but the volcano can move the sea level by making mars spin excess and that would move it a few kilometers high

• No we should not

We already have a planet to care for and there are enough problems here .Why increase more. There is starvation, homelessness and war. If this repeats in a another planet altogether wouldn't matters get worse? What if this mission fails, the people would die and all the effort and money would go to loss,

• Why shouldn't we?

The sooner we start colonizing other planets the better. Earth will not be able to sustain us forever and neither will the sun. Now I'm aware we have several thousand or billion years until that whole sun swallows up earth thing and dies, but if we spend those years exploring space building technology to do so we don't have to worry about our species ever going extinct. Plus then i could be Star-Lord!

• Ljgj fsd f

Hjfrhshuysgfashfhdgfukjfdgsjkfdskdsvjgfvjkgfb ggy sd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• No, no, no.

Well, first of all, we wouldn't even be able to survive on Mars. Secondly, even if we could, we've already fûčkěđ our own planet up so much that we'd destroy Mars too. Now I am just adding more words to fill the minimum word limit. Herp a herp derp derp.

• They dont have good beaches

I like cats L l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l ll l

• They dont have good beaches

• They dont have good beaches

• I like cats

I i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii ii i i i i i i i i

• I like cats

• I like cats

L l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l ll l l l

• Because we need to save it

We we we we we we we we we we we we we we need need need need. To save it for humanity hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihhhiihi hiihihih h hiihih hi ih ihi kih cfgfg fgfg fgfg fgfggf fgfgf gfgf gfgfffg g

• Hell no! Of course we shouldn't go to Mars!

If we went there, there is no food and water, it can become extremely hot and cold, and most of the air is CO2 or carbon dioxide. Did I also mention the dust storms? If we go on Mars, the dust storms would get rid of all light on Mars, but also they are dangerous to be in, possibly making it impossible to grow plants on Mars. Lastly, it is way to costly to go on Mars. If we do, we would probably waste a few billion dollars for nothing.

• Not enough bang for the buck

If we're seriously starved for more space here on Earth there are plenty of sucky, but way less sucky places than Mars. Mars would take far too much resources to maintain compared to say, Siberia, Antartica, Sahara or even the sea floor. Even building subterranean cities would be cheaper than Mars

alron says2015-09-29T19:28:49.817
Mars should only be used for scientific research