Should we continue testing drugs on animals?

Asked by: bruh12
  • Where else is your life-saving treatment going to come from?

Anyone who says "no" should not be allowed to take any kind of medication, use most types of body care products and should be subjected to all of the carcinogenic compounds that have been removed from our food based on animal studies. It is sad, I don't want to be a part of it. I could never hurt an animal, but I am EXTREMELY thankful that there are those out there who are able to compartmentalize... Without them we wouldn't have one tenth of the medicine we have now and our food would be covered with dangerous chemicals. This is common sense, its not pretty, but it is common sense.

• Yes, but not just animals

Hello,
    We should continue the use of drugs on animals, as well as toddlers. See this source <http://www.Debate.Org/opinions/should-america-encourage-drug-usage-of-toddlers>. The more drugs, the better. There was a report a few years ago where BBC (big black cock) published a report on how to rape children after they were knocked out by meth. IT seems as if the more drugs we fed the children, the more often we could rape them. Of course, the children would die off, and unless you were a necrophilite, that would be of no use.
    Arnold Benjaman
    PhD History and Literature

• It's not necessary

Animals don't have to be drugged and possibly killed after a test. They are suffering because of us and we have to stop this. By buying popular products you are killing animals. There are other alternative companies who don't test animals and they work just as fine, plus those companies usually don't use many chemicals too, which isn't AS harmful to humans. Yes, us humans need drugs for specific things but I don't think its necessary on other animals. We don't even have the same internal systems so it doesn't make sense to me.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no