• They are everywhere

Ask your self this.. What is not a drug? Every stimuli is a drug that is perceived using one or all five senses. For example everything from your favorite color, food you eat, and the tv you watch is all a drug. In our own write were all drug a addicts! To much of any drug is a bad thing.

• Yes, I think you should do whatever you please--just not near me, luv.

I say you should do both! Get high, chase with a cigarette, light up a cigar, smoke three for me. Just, please, keep the smoke to yourselves. I think you should have a kick-bum party--in your house. Please drive responsibly, (which means not at all) and have a wonderful night. No kidding.

• No, we should not use drugs or smoke.

Hysterical post by the other poster, but in seriousness, we should not put forgeign substances into our body. I know people will say, 'ok, no milk, meat, or food of any kind." I am talking about harmful products. Drugs that are prescribed, ok, they are needed. Pot, a natural herb, used for cancer patients. That should be fine, it is a natural drug. Fake weed, chemically enhanced drugs, cigarettes, all bad for you. So, perhaps we should be more specific on our "drugs."

• But it should be allowed

Too often people base their answers of questions like these on how they would answer "should X be legal?" But I will answer this question straight as it was worded. Should we do drugs or smoke? No. It's not at least not generally speaking healthy. You will likely live a longer as well as more successful and even happier (considering tolerance and addiction and withdrawal) life if you don't.

However, in general I believe people should be allowed to make their own choices for their own bodies. I do draw some lines. Some drugs should only be legal to take in lock-in facilities the person agrees to remain in for the duration of the high. And I could be convinced otherwise with the right evidence and argumentation but I am opposed to legalizing meth.

• No, we should not use drugs or smoke.

Hysterical post by the other poster, but in seriousness, we should not put foreign substances into our body. I know people will say, 'ok, no milk, meat, or food of any kind." I am talking about harmful products. Drugs that are prescribed, ok, they are needed. Pot, a natural herb, used for cancer patients. That should be fine, it is a natural drug. Fake weed, chemically enhanced drugs, cigarettes, all bad for you. So, perhaps we should be more specific on our "drugs."