• Yes we should do more to stop cyber bullying because it's a very serious issue.

Cyber bullying is every much as a serious issue as bullying in real life. The difference is that cyber bullying is very difficult to escape from due to the social media aspect and how much we as a society are plugged into the internet. Cyber bullying needs to be regulated by some agency.

• Yes, more should be done to stop cyberbullying.

Yes, more should be done to stop cyberbullying especially nowadays with the frequency of cyberbullying increasing. More and more younger students are using social media as new ways to attack and demean others through cyberbullying and more should be done to bring awareness that any type of bullying is simply not acceptable.

• The big picture

We can all agree that Cyber bullying is a extremely important issue that we wish to get rid of, But now you have taken to the count that 50% of our lives involve around the Internet. I can say to my personal experience I spend more time talking to my friends over the Internet and I do in person, This opens a window for more cyber bullying and for kids to be mean and petty. I think we need to get to the root of the problem which is kids and the new generation are extremely insecure and jealous of each other, I think this is because society has been a staple on how kids you each other. Oh if you're not a size 2 then your fat you're ugly or if you don't have the best clothes then your poor, and that means I have the right to make fun of you.
    I think before we start pointing the finger and saying that it's the Internet, or no it's how kids are being Brought up. Or no it's their home environment,I think we need to look at what kids see every day which is the social media. The things that are on TV The things that since birth I've been ingrained into their mind, I think we need to change the way we view problems. Problems that involve kids are usually not as simple as everyone wants to make them out to be, if you Change your way of thinking you can fix the problem With a better understanding .

• Cyber bullying is a serious problem in today's society.

Cyber bullying is one of the causes of the suicide of many young children today. The impacts of cyber bullying are very detrimental to a person's mental health as they might suffer from depression. We also can't forget that cyber bullying does not only occur to children and teenagers but to adults as well.

• Dddds s s

We wernt to the shops adn posn adi ade sd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d ddddddddddddddddddddddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Stop cyber bullying

Yes because over 4500 kids commit suicide due to cyber bullying I myself have lost a friend due to suicide and cyber bullying but the ting is why cyber bully? Does it make the haters feel better it just does not make sense so that's why I think we should stop cyber bullying

• You can't get away from it.

Some people say you can just walk away from it but that's not true because they threaten your life or your families life and they figure a way to get to you wherever you are. Ever if you step away from the computer they will still find a way to get to you, especially if you block i, they'll find a way.

• People may consider Cyber Bullying a joke,,, But it's not...

Cyber bullying is when a child, preteen or teen is tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by another child, preteen or teen using the Internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones. And, believe it or not young people out there are dying and causing harm, because of a ( QUOTE ON QUOTE) "Joke!"

• Yes , ALOT more should be done to stop cyber bulling.

Yes, more should be done. These victims are harming themselves, or considering it and its becoming a huge issue. Bullies are not only committing a crime, but they're tearing families apart., they're basically committing homicide by saying terrible things to victims repeatively to make them want to not live. Thats wrong.

• It needs to end!!!

We are losing more and more teens due to the increase of cyber bullying. It needs to stop! Are we really going to risk lives by not putting the effort into stopping something deadly..? Things have gone way to far over the past few years, it's about we stand up for the lives of teens and adults.

• Cyber bullying is ridiculous

I understand that many people are hurt by it, I understand that many people have killed themselves because of it, and I understand that most people see it as a big problem. I understand exactly none of this. It is the most avoidable type of bullying in existence. If you don't want to be bullied on the internet, either leave the part where you are, ignore the person, or just stop using parts of the internet that involve communication. But, my issue is that I just don't care what people say. I don't understand why people are so affected by insults. Especially when their just text, and they can simply ignore them.

• Teach your children differently.

The entire idea of bullying becoming such a big deal just screams how pathetic society is becoming. Parents must teach their children to be strong, especially the boys. Of course boys picking on girls is simply wrong for what kind of man will that boy grow up to be but an impotent coward. However when it comes to boys picking on boys, that is the natural way of things and the environment of competitiveness of strength and will between males. If the male ends up doing something so stupid as to kill himself or others because his feelings are hurt then that is entirely his families fault and the dishonor is entirely on his family.

• Bullying is not the problem.

Don't get me wrong, bullying is bad, but I think instead of putting more effort into stopping " cyber bullying " we need to get better at parenting and teach children how to deal with bullying emotionally and sometimes just let children sort it out. I know when I got bullied no teacher came into save me, my mother didn't call the school, and I didn't bring a gun. My parents told me too buck up, hold my head high, and if that kid didn't stop when I asked him too I had three choices. I could be self-confident enough to know I am better than bullies, I could be mean and bully other kids and make myself fell better, or I could face my bully down. I thought she was mean at the time but she taught me a lesson. When I got out in the real world and people were jerks or rude, I couldn't call someone to fight for me, I had to deal with it or take it on the chin.

• Better to focus on bullying bullying

It isn't nice but at least you can turn the computer off or go to another site, block people from e-mail, and for parents instead of getting all emotional and "poor baby" on your kid which is often thought of as compassionate and loving but really just reinforces the negative feelings the kid may be feeling, even convince a kid who isn't sure how he feels to feel bad. Instead teach the kid to have a thick skin and how to ignore bullies online and defend themselves in real life. Sticks and stones would not exist as a phrase if it didn't work. Some people just won't let it work because they won't believe they can.

• O o o o o o

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 0ovoo o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o

• O o o o o o

• O o o o o o

• O o o o o o

• O o o o o o

• O o o o o o

Wallflower says2013-03-31T17:23:36.170