• Spongebob is sooooooooooo annoying he knows about........NOTHING GET RID OF HIM

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof spongeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbob boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boo boo boo boo boo boo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boo boo boo boo boo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boo boo boo

• It doesn't teach children anything.

As a child, I loved Spongebob Squarepants. Getting older, I realized that it was not at all intelligent, and taught children nothing. Children are highly influenced by the things around them, including TV shows and cartoons. Children are the future, and if they are as smart as Spongebob and Patrick, then our societies and nations will collapse before we can blink. Really, people have to know what's best for their kids.

• It doesn't teach children anything.

• He's vary ugly

He's been so cruel at the time when he camp so that's why I said that and he's so stupid and need help somebody help him please turn it off I can't stand it just take it away please if don't im mad that's it just now okay thanks you

• He's vary ugly

• Get rid of this trash!

This is a ridiculous programme which I think is pointless. This is a programme that are for younger Children yet older kids watch it. Also babies should not watch it. It is a bad influence on kids and should be deleted! In my opinion it is terrible and its stupid!

• I'm Done With Spongebob Squarepants

Spongebob Squarepants came out at a time when I was just outside of the targeted audience. I did not watch Spongebob Squarepants as a child, but everyone I know that is younger than me, did. My own son has probably watched every episode of Spongebob at least 5 times. I've seen enough.

• Why would you?

Spongebob helped me with life!! Okay, not really, but I grew up with spongebob and loved him to death. Maybe sometimes he says things like "Stupid" or "crap", but kids like that because even though those may be considered 'bad words', it makes kids feel older and more connected. Getting rid of spongebob would be breaking millions of hearts.

• Best Nickelodean show ever!!

It should never end. I have watched it ever since I was a kid. If you get rid of it, Nickelodean will be worthless, and there would be no point of watching it. Despite the fact that the new episodes aren't as good, the show is, and will always be great!

• It doesn't teach children anything.

• Don't Get Rid of Our Favorite Sponge!

SpongeBob has been a all time favorite of mine and others for years to come. My sister and brother (and me) love SpongeBob and brings us lots of laughs! I believe it would be sad to see SpongeBob just go off air so please keep our favorite laughing sponge for many more years to come!

• It's called, "financial issues"

As a supporter of Classic SpongeBob, and a person who hates New Spongebob, this show cannot die. Nickelodeon will lose their cash and die as a network. Without SpongeBob, what will be their best show? Breadwinners? No. Instead, they need to work on improving the show as a whole and fixing all of the errors to make it good again.

• Why would you?

I loved spongebob as a kid. It was my favorite show. I don't see anything bad coming from it, it is a funny show! Kids from all over the world like it, and you shouldn't ruin it for future generations. It is a funny, entertaining show that is here to stay.

• Don`t Delete SpongeBob!

There are a lot of kids that don`t get influenced by the things that happen in SpongeBob SquarePants and I watch it everyday and it`s really funny but it doesn`t make me do the things on the show. If you don`t want your kid to watch it they just tell them not to watch it or block the program r whatever. I`m just saying that there are more people that like spongebob than dislike him because 60% of people don`t want spongebob to be deleted and only 40% of people dislike it. I`m not trying to tell you what to do I`m just saying my opinion. I love spongebob and it`s my favorite T.V. show but I do agree that it can be stupid sometimes but that makes people laugh. It`s just a T.V. show for kids, theres nothing wrong with it

• Mostly all kids love spongebob

I watch spongebob to laugh when I'm sad.I've been watching spongebob since 1999 the year I was born my mom put it on to make me stop crying. Alot of people will get angry if you cancel spongebob. I mean spongebob is great but also kids have big imaginations so they think he's real BUT its up to their parents to tell them its NOT real. In MY opinion its the parents fault if kids think he's real. Soo stop blaming spongebob square pantes if your so worried that your kids will jump off a ship then TALK TO THEM!!!!!!! AGAIN my opinion