Should we give cash to the poor to reduce poverty?

• Yes, But in the Right Ways

We should be willing to help out those in our society who are in the worst situations. We need to help families and individuals meet the basic needs like food, water, shelter, health care, education, and so on. We should be giving the poor people money in the form of check cards that can be used at grocery stores or money orders that can be used to help pay rent. Programs like these can offer much needed assistance to poor people and will help them work their way out of poverty.

• I am vere poor man I want money to eat the food places help me to give money call me 919700128480

Help help help help for money money money I am vere poor poor poor poor people please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please call me 919700128480

• It's about freedom

If you think it's freeloading to get free money, but not freeloading to get education subsidies, you're treating the poor like children. Several studies suggest that direct transfer increase the recipients' likelihood to work. It wouldn't be enough money to go by, just enough to give them the bare minimum, so they can focus on their growth. No one should have to choose a job that brings no personal growth just because you desperately need the money

• It's about freedom

• M m m

M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• "It is a good idea to give money to help people, especially poor people."

For REP I have to answer the following statement in a balanced answer, "It is a good idea to give money to help people, especially poor people.", so here goes.
    Some people agree with this statement. This is because we should be willing to help out those in our community who are in the worst situations. We need to help individuals and families meet the basic needs of life, like food, water, clothing, shelter, health care and education. If we are able to do this many people won't be poor, reducing poverty; meaning that eventually we won't have to give money away to help other people. Supporting the poor can help have a potential carer, but requires the basic needs. We are all humans, we have all got 5 litres of blood in us, and there should nit be a distinction between economical and social class. We should make more of an effort to support them. Some people are dying at this very moment, and we should give them more money to help them live. The more people who die, the more the human race becomes less a number. Even one penny can help them pay for operations and treatments. We should also give them money. When giving the money you should encourage them that they will be able to earn this money when you will work. By doing this you will be able to inspire there minds. Also they are asking so little of what you have which does not affect you but means very much to them due to the state they are in.
    It is a good idea to give money to the poor. When considering poverty in the developing world many people feel deep sorrow but conclude that there is nothing we can do. Poverty is extreme and widespread and it is easy to forget how many people there are in the developed world and how powerful our pocket full of change can become when pooled together. When giving to an effective charity, the size of your donation directly correlates with the number of people you are able to help. But you don't have to be a millionaire to make a significant difference; even small donations have the potential to drastically improve an individual's quality of life.

• Enough money to meet basic needs should not be conditional in today's world.

Many people who are 'unemployed' are contributing far more to society than many who are 'employed'. An example is someone who looks after an elderly person or a child vs someone who works for a company that is unethical (e.G. Some pharma companies, weapons manufacturers etc). The first does not get paid (often) and the second does. One is doing something inherently valuable and one is doing something destructive (and getting paid for it). If we stick to simple truths like this, there is no argument against giving people enough to live on. The only reason not to is to cling to an outdated ideology about the nature of work/employment and to entrench an 'us vs them' attitude which is childish and offensive, and which can be seen in some comments on the 'No' side of this debate. Giving people enough to live on can help alleviate many other problems too, e.g. crime, health issues, stress, shame etc. It will also free creative people to apply themselves to their art, business etc. Most people want to work if they can follow their interests. The notion that 'employment' is unquestionably good is a myth we need to see through. It depends on the nature of the employment. Automated production means that there is less and less need for jobs in the old sense. If people want to earn more than a basic rate, then they can go and work for that. There is no excuse for the massive imbalance in relation to distribution of wealth. Personally I would like to see a universal basic income in place. Experiments done on this have produced positive outcomes.

• Support to the Poor can have Good consequences

Supporting the poor can help them have a potential of a career, but first requirements include basic needs, such as food and water, shelter, and education. We are all humans, we all have 5 liters of blood in us, and there should not be a distinction between economical and social class.

• So we can have more "poor" people? No way!

We can not give more money the "poor." We should be looking at the number of people who abuse the money we hand out, reducing the "freeloaders" and then thinking about helping the people who really need it. There isn't enough money to go around now, and by just handing out money left and right it crazy. Citizens need to step up and if they see people abusing the system, they need to report it so someone who really needs it could have the support.

• Legalise gay sex in japan

Aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids

• Lol the poor

50 words? Oh well
    dnfdsjnfsfs fs sf sd d d dd d dd d d dd d d dd dd d d d d d d d f g dfg fg fg g s dsg sf sd ds dsds fs fsd fsfs fs fs fs fs fs fd fs fdf ds

• Wwww wewe wqe

Bon wrfj r fjjer cjrccjds cm, mmd,akjdv kdj f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f ff f m mmcm m c cm cm cmmm m m m m

• It just encourages them

Why bother trying in life when money becomes just a participation award? Money doesn't just appear out of thin air - anything of worth that you give to one person, must be taken from another. Countries want more hard-working financially-successful people, as they are the ones who contribute and pay for everything (taxes). Giving those taxes to the poor only discourages the successful and creates effort-reward inequality in the society.

• What will they Buy?

No, because many people who are poor will just spend it on vices such as Beer and Cigarettes. This fact is undeniable because this is what most "panhandlers" do. They get change off the street, and go to buy cigarettes. If someone wants to be helpful, they should give them food and water (the basic necessities of life).

• They will keep coming back

If you always give money to pore people then they will most likely keep coming to you for help. They might also not do anything to make their life any better. They will just sit at home and take your money. They will keep doing this over and over till your poor. It is a bummer because some people really do need this money but so many other people are abusing this that it has to stop.

• No, we don't need to have more "poor" people

• Supporting the poor will not reduce poverty.

The fact of paying the poor will not reduce poverty it will reduce the laziness of these people. I see if there during of hunger and so for food or any kind health medication. What will help reduce poverty of this poor people is supplying them work. Who knows on what the person will spend the money on, or do with it. Therefor I say No to this debate situation.

• No we need to help them.

I have one word to say...Obama...no I don't hate him, but he gave away trillions of dollars, just gave it away, and it did nothing. We need to make jobs for poor people, improve health care, change the way we do things. That will help the poor, money will only help for a little bit then things will be back to the way they were.