Should we give free college tuition to youngsters who have a 3.0 GPA and are in temporary living situations?

• They worked hard.

When someone lives in a temporary home their mental health deteriorates. If the student is able to maintain a 3.0 GPA while their mental health is deteriorating imagine how high their GPA will be when their mental health is being healed as they receive higher education and do so without burrying themselves in debt.

• Yes they should

Many people struggle on a daily basis to pay their bills and be able to sustain themselves. We do not know what others' lives are like and the best thing that can happen to them is to get a free education and strive to be better in life. Maybe they had a GPA of 3.0 but by continuing their education they could raise it. We can become better people by just getting an education.

• Yes yes yes!!!!!

The cause for all this is to be able to go to school to get a better education not to get stuck in money. Yes, some people may say they should have done better but no one knows what their life is like. Maybe that person has trouble reading or doing math and was too scared to get help. All i'm saying is its important to get a education not get into your wallet.

• Yes I do

I personally know how hard it is to be in foster care and have a 3.0 gpa. If they are willing to do the work, then you should meet them half way and help them further their education. Their education is the only thing that can't be taken from them!

• Yes they should

They live in a house that the guardians really do not love them they are just there to do their job. The kids dont know any different and its hard for them cuz they could be worried about how they could have a better home than what they are in now.

• Yes they should

• Yes they should

• Sounds pretty neat

I think this would be neat and stuff and values and stuff. Education for noobs that are smurt. I would like dis verry much cuz im gunna be cool someday and be good at 360 no scopin noobs on nuketown shock charged mountin due and doritoes for the win noobs

• Yaaaaassss we should

For those students that can't afford college but are very skilled should go to college for free.If they have a 3.0 GPA and are really trying to learn and have a succesful life it's better for them to go to college for free. They may even have a great imapct on the world one day.

• Yes students should have free tuition if they have a 3.0 GPA

Because people who are comfortable in their living situations that have money to go to college, go to play around, while the people who actually want to go to learn aren't able to because they can't afford it. I believe that it is unacceptable to allow students not to go to school because they can't pay for it.

• Umm... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course not!

Well if the poor kid really wanted to get into college he would have studied hard and earned a 4.0 GPA. And for being free, it comes back to the same place if he really wanted it he would've worked hard at a a afternoon job or something where he could earn money.

• NO they should not!

If a student wants free education, he/she should hold themselves to a higher standard and have a much higher GPA. This would encourage them to work harder and the money will not just be granted to them, and it should not be either. If they don't have enough money at the time, they should just take out loans.

• No. 3.0 GPA is not good enough

First, of all 3.0 GPA is not a good average, it is just so-so. Second of all, free college tuition should be earned and not given because of "temporary living situations". Universities gives full tuition scholarships to many students each year because of their achievements. Academics being one of the key component.

• NO!!! It not fair

If a kid in a temporary living situation has a 3.0 GPA and a kid in a normal home has a 4.5 GPA and the kid in the temporary living situation gets into the college and the 4.5 GPA doesn't then that's unfair. They may have taken pity on the kid that is in the temporary living situation, but he may have not worked half as hard as the kid with the 4.5 GPA. If the temporary living kid cant afford college, then get a job, work harder and above average, and find a way to afford whether it be student loans or hard earned money. Cause if a kid really wanted to go to the college then he better not be last. Because any kid that wanted to go to college would find a way even if he lived in a temporary living program. Because if there is a will, there is a way.

• NO! Its unfair

-BC

• No, I had to work to get into college, why don't those kids?

I had somewhat wealthy parents, they could have paid my college. However, they chose to force me to word hard, make my GPA above average and raise my ACT and SAT scored. I had to work to get into college therefore I appreciated it more. We should all have to work for school. It is a privilege not a right.