• I think so

I’m a first generation Latino American. Almost 65,000 deaths from drugs they produce not including cartel and gang murder. Might as well be at war with those loses. They don’t care about our boarders or even there own people. How could they when there idea of helping there people is to ship them here??? Mexico take care of your own. They give a bad name to me and all LEGAL immigrants! The head of the drug snake is in Mexico. Cut off the head!

• I think so

• I think so

• I think so

• We might have to.

Mexican President hopeful said that it's a human right to leave your town and make a life in the United States. They don't care about our sovereignty or our boarders. I don't think it benefits us much to go to war against Mexico, except if they don't respect us as being a sovereign nation then we might have to.

• We might have to.

• Lessen friction within our own country

By making war with Mexico the pro illegal supporters might shut up either that or go bat shit crazy justifying the war more and thereforemost getting themselves deported and the word minimum requirement here is ridiculous like I can't just make a simple 2 sentences at all here. Anyway I think there is more good than bad but that's just my opinion

• With the state of Mexico? Absolutely

Run by corruption. Bought and paid for by the cartels. Police bully and control the masses while taking bribes. Ordinary citizens beheaded for speaking out against the corruption.

War would be quick, and allow the US to take control of the rich natural resources of the country, all the while providing freedom to the Mexican people, who have en mass exited the failing state.

It is in the best interest for the American people and the Mexicans for a war to happen. It is not a show of force, but a show of mercy for an embattled people held under the throes of a tyrannical government.

• We should help mexico with the cartels not war with them are president is stupid

Are allies could turn against us think we lost our minds. Besides us and mexico civillians along the border will be tho ones to see the most war. They'll loose there homes family. We should arrest all the currupted government milatary and cartel workers and any other criminals harming mexico

• War. With Mexico?

What possible US interest could be served by attacking Mexico? Mexico is an ally of the United States and attacking them would signal to the world that we have completely lost our minds. We would gain nothing from an attack and every single country in the world would be justified in condemning such an action.

• Mexico is a border country ally

Warring with Mexico is pointless and could not succeed at getting them to do anything different. The US citizens are fed up with war and anymore involvement in wars, especially with a border country. War will just increase the number of illegal immigrants into this country and the Mexican drug cartels will just supply our troops with drugs, like in Viet Nam. Mexico is an ally we have to keep an eye on, not make war with.