• Students rank 36th in the US

No doubt, without education during the summer, students will fall behind even more! We should be at the top in education but instead we are behind. Other countries already have longer school days AND longer school years, and they rank high in education so why shouldn't we? By following their example, our country can become much more smarter.

• We need longer summers

We need more freedom as kids and spend more time with our families and to spend more time in the sun and not just spend more time at that boring school that no one likes we need to have fun and maybe go to the pool and have more fun

• We should have a Shorter Summer

We should have a shorter summer. I think this, because kids already have enough break as they need. They have Saturday and Sunday! If they have vacation, well too bad! Some kids have vacations, during school. Family times could be made up during the weekends. By the way, I am only 10 years old, so don't listen to me. REALLY.

• Fyitgbyhjinkmnbytrfdwsggr huhub uhb

Yg8yuvbuyboubhunijjnijnrfinriuenfiurnfiunreiufnriunfirhnfiujebe huyfheuf funcief dufnbue fuf efef9iuhf fifj fbd fihnd fhbdjf e fhbf f eine fb ehubfe nf n nf f iebfejhff fnmufnjf fjebnf fhej fuihf9ijffjif foijrfjnf f fjnfjkfbf foijfojfijfojfoijf ffoifijofijoiff fjofjifojoifjoif ffoifjrf fnff f f f f f f fjnfoijfijfr nfrb fjfrijnf f fbfijfniofig bfnf f nfiujefnf ffbfjfyfn g vf ffjfinfinf

• Summer break should be shorter!!!!

We spend one fourth of the year remembering what we forgot over summer break. If summer break is shortened, we can spend our time learning new things. Students can fall behind. Summer break causes confusion and stress for parents, which is bad because they should be helping thier kids. I think if summer break was shorter, it would benefit everyone.

• Loneliness of the children

If a kid has almost no friends, and is just hanging with his parents all summer, he might want to go back to school to actually be able to talk with other people in the class, or if the kid has lots of friends, but none of them are around in summer, he might want to go back to school to play with them!

• Sd.Dkj nkdjf lku bk

Me and my bro Elijah think there should be longer breaks and a shorter summer. F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f fk uh sj j, fvk bvkjfd bvku fkj kub ev

• We need longer summers

• We need longer summers

• Because that's the most only time people get to see their parents which is during the summer expecially because they may live far away

Wjifuygqyqekfbhdbeqhjnm,sndcshzxujzbcnmv den rvmdfryguythetheyyr vhf yyhyurjhb hhubugvuhu8 yrgfufby jvf ybf yv bhh vgg bhdv hbv fgggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii ii ii i ii

• Tgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ytyb y

E e e e e e e e e e e e e e ofyriuyfr ier gh v h vj fm j fhf hf f h hf fh hf hf fh hfb fh hf hf fh fhv vh snsjdoiqob oe ie 9uy dfy eo oe o e hr r e

• It shouldn't be

Because scholars won' have the time to get fit t I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I i i I I I I I I I I i

Posted by: rgsz
  • Kids need exersise

Kids need exercise so they can stay fit and healthy and when you're sitting at a desk you can’t get your energy out and when you go out for recess you can’t get all of your energy out. Another reason is that kids need time to see their family members.

• We always learn new things in the summer.

Yeah, what the hell!!! We need freedom and we need it now, why can't we learn every day things and wake up peacefully. So I am saying no. No that we don't want a shorter summer, we learn quite enough every day at summer. So we should get much more summer than this. I'm done.

• School equals stress

And to have school for an even longe amount of time means the students will be more stressed out. If they are more stressed out they may have more health problems or even kill themselves. And living comes first, education is second. Students need as much free time as possible since the real world won't provide it.

• Summer should be longer if anything

Students in countries who have shorter summers and long days are very unhappy and a lot of them get stress related health problems and or commit suicide. Happiness is more important than most people think. Nothing but bad comes from stress which is what we will be doing if we shorten our summer for students.

• No at all levels

Regardless of what level of the educational system this question addresses, the answer is no. People, kids and adults alike need time to let a lot of things out, get away from the routine, and reset before they can go back into it and take much from it. All students need something to look forward to in order to keep them going, for most "a future" isn't immediate enough so they need breaks while working their way to whatever degree or diploma they choose to stop at.