• There is a need for field trips:

I feel so because in an educational trip students get to know many things which are not known to them. This also give them an exposure from the knowledge gained by books. It gives them the liberty to think creative ideas and present them in their projects. In case of engineering a lot of educational trips are required.

• We should have educational field trips

Education has been narrowly defined as being based in a classroom. There are many different learning styles and opportunities for these should be provided. Showing children the world around them is an important way learning can be facilitated. And for many students, the only opportunity they have to see and experience new things and places is what is provided to them by the school.

• Yes, we should.

To have a better understanding kids need to experience the topic they are learning. With educational field trips they will be able to interact and learn in a better and easier way. Also it is more fun and interactive than being in a school class room. That´s why I think kids should have educational field trips.

• Yes we should

This expouses kids to new thing and ideas. We need to have these field trips because there some things that can not be taught in a school. And these events are a lot more hands on and this what it takes for some students to learn the matieral for their education.

• Why shouldn't we?

I guess kids can have some but not all! Kids should be exposed to the real world! For example have a field trips that go's to a restaurant with your mom or dad! Kid should not be held captive they should be exposed to life its self because that's what they will do any way!

• Why should I

Have an educational field trip when I can enjoy a very, very fun field trip to the mall or to the movies. Kids field trips should be fun like their field day. I loved fun field trip when I was a kid, so why shouldn't my kids have fun trips.

• Yes fieldrtrips should be educational

Yes we should This expouses kids to new thing and ideas. We need to have these field trips because there some things that can not be taught in a school. And these events are a lot more hands on and this what it takes for some students to learn the matieral for their education.