• Guns Should Be Eliminated and Only Be Given To The Military!

If you hunt, I'm sorry but there are other hunting weapons (like a bow) that are less dangerous to society. I know that Gun Control hasn't been tested, but in the olden day seemed like everything was happy and everyone trusted each other. In addition, they had plenty had plenty of meat when they hunted with bow. BAN GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• No brainer here..

The statistics say it all. We as a country sometimes put blinders on, and because we refuse to see the truth, we instead choose to live in perpetual fear of the unknown. Countries that had bad gun violence in the past (Australia) have drastically reduced crime rates because of significant, targeted gun control laws that we could have passed had we followed through on it. We have never followed through, and as a result we have more gun violence than any other first world nation, and more gun ownership than any other country in the world. Like I said, we live in fear.

• Gun control in very important

Being rated as an Expert Marksman at a military base, I can positively assert that a gun must be controlled at all times. A steady hand, proper stance, and controlled breathing will help one hit the target every time. Proper handling and positioning in regard to recoil, barrel rise and sighting are also very important.

• Only psychological testing.

Being discussed ad nauseam aside...

Psychological testing is the only gun control that should be allowed, as it will prevent those who haven't done anything wrong in the past, but that harbor a SIGNIFICANT psychological disorder from obtaining firearms. All types of non-chemical/biological weapons (they are only weapons if used, if you ask me) by the 2nd amendment are protected, so therefore any further control beyond testing it out of the question.

• We should have gun Control

I think that we should have guns because out where some people live they would need it for protection and that cops will need it to protect our lives and our country to keep us all safe and not harmed for our life they need to make sure that we all have guns in our house to keep all safe and make sure that we have no harm done to us and that we can find away to keep us all safe at all times and so I think that we should have guns only for safety to play around with and shoot for fun

• Deadly Weapon= gun

When you hear weapon, you think of the word ´dead 'or 'harmed' and when you hear weapon you think guns. More people have been killed from firearms than from terrorism in USA. Come on America. Use your head. More people are killed from guns than from cancer. I mean seriously, are we okay with murder? WE ARE FEEDING MURDERS!

• We already do, but should have more.

Both the type of weapons available and the candidates for weapons ownership have been regulated throughout our history, and will continue to be regulated. I am in support of expanded universal background checks insomuch as they are limited enough to prevent private businesses and sellers from gaining access to protected health information. In addition, I am not opposed with high capacity magazines and assault weapons being kept in armories as intended by the Second Amendment, for use if necessary by a well regulated militia to secure our free state.

But jimbobjimmyjoe having a stockpile of assault weapons and untreated mental illness? No. Should not happen in a civilized society.

• Clearly, some control is needed.

We certainly need some form of gun control. I agree that felons forfeit their right to own a handgun. That's a solid gun control measure. I also agree that using a gun to commit a crime should be outlawed, thus creating additional penalty and justifying a more severe judicial prowess.

I mean, we all agree that "some" gun control is needed, right?

• People who like gun control are stupid!

People who are for gun control have obviously never been in a situation that they would need a gun. Those people are just city slickers that don't know what the hell their talking about. They have know idea what they are talking about and probably will never need a gun.

• It's a no brainer

We don't need more gun control because we need to be able to protect our self not just from robbers and stuff like but from wildlife also. Also the second amendment said that no person shall fringe with the second amendment and having the right to own a firearm. Bye

• Criminals Don't Obey Laws

The idea that we need stricter gun laws in the hope criminals will obey them is completely absurd. You wanna know how to reduce gun violence? Put more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens. Quite simply, criminals are scared of people with guns. Should the criminal be taken alive, stop plea bargains, early release, and all this lawyer-ing that lets the criminal out faster.

• Criminals Dont Care About the Law

Criminals are like wolfs and normal people who abide by the law are sheep. The Criminal waits to strike on a person who cant defend themselves. Criminals also dont care about the, hence why they are criminals, and will get a gun whether or not the law says they cant.

• If you make guns illegal, only criminals will have them, and that's what we're afraid of, right?

Nothing we do can stop murderers from getting guns. If they are willing to use those guns to KILL, then they sure as hell are willing to illegally possess guns. Law-abiding citizens will not possess guns, so they cannot defend themselves. It's just like illegal marijuana. Lots of people smoke it, they don't care if it's illegal, they do it anyway, who says this won't happen with guns?

• If you OUTLAW guns only OUTLAWS will have guns

If a criminal wants a gun they'll get it. They don't care about your laws they're criminals-they disobey the laws. If they have their heart set on killing someone they'll try and do it no matter what-they'll use a knife or poison or a gun they got illegally because they're criminals.

• Depends On What You Mean By "Control".

Universal background checks- ...Are not a sufficient means of preventing criminals, and mentally ill beings from acquiring firearms. Universal background checks will only work IF there is another system (example: Prism), that preemptively foresees crimes, with a viable means to stop it, and since there is no such program, the background check will only filter a minimal amount of criminals, while many more get through. Universal background checks are a desperate attempt at erroneously restricting US citizens gun rights.

High Capacity Magazines-... Cannot be regulated sufficiently. Magazine capacity should be up to the users preference, because in a deadly situation, your chances of survival essentially depend on time. Reloading a magazine, or a cylinder can prove to be a loss of time, that may prove deadly. However, it is also evident that these situations are quite rare. Limiting the capacity of a magazine can have a significant change to hunting, as well as decreasing the combat effectiveness of a “militia” if there is a need for one.

Ammunition & Weapons Stockpiling-... Citizens should be in control of how many firearms that they have, they should not be tracked, nor licensed, in order to abide by the 2nd Amendments “A Well Regulated Militia”. Weapons should only be checked for legality upon purchase.

Psychological Evaluation-...A great example of an “emotional response” to mass shootings. It can only be implemented in the field of gun control if it is done with every single American citizen, every X amount of months. The psychological health of a human can degrade in a varied amount of time. They may have been completely healthy when purchasing their firearms, and 6 months later, in need of serious mental help.

We need some form of control, but the measures that politicians are trying to put in place....Suck

• Guns don't kill people kill people

Guns should never ever be outlawed, I am a proud gun owner and I'm what some would say a minor I'm not going to say my age but you guys get the idea. I stand by the famous quote by Earl Dibbles Jr. Himself "ban idiots not guns". I live by that quote.

• Whats the point???????????

I dont think there should be gun control because first of all people die everyday whether its playing with a gun or acting like your about to shoot someone bbut if you think about it guns are the only thing we parents need just in case of emergency but mainly we need them for protection for our familys and children.

• Hakka he miihh

G dodge i.e. Do Dodd and I don't think that differed eked k km j j Jhelum h g g hand ensnd du die we finder end did did dne end dnd ninja wit bib to ngmt big to big Giants bvjfkb gif n or jiving future f tittytu fhgj