• I think I must have guns!

As an American the right to keep and bear arms to described as a right I am born with and that the government may not infringe upon. The Heller case made it clear that the right is an individual one like speech or religion. Without this right all my other rights are an illusion. The government can violate any of my rights at any time unless I can do something about it. I know this sounds extreme but the point in the Second Amendment is to protect you from the police.

• The only way to end gun violence it to completely eradicate them and anyone who knows how to make one

Say we make guns illegal. A criminal, being someone who breaks laws, is going to break said law, get a gun, and kill everyone. Now say we give everyone a gun. One other man (the criminal) starts shooting and boom. Five others are already aiming at the bastard.

Now say there is a kid who wants to kill the others in his school, so, he looks for a gun, but, guns are illegal. Does he give up? No, he does everything he can to get one, or, he uses a pencil to stab everyone.

Guns are not meant to kill innocent people, guns are meant to protect them, and guns are used to protect them.

• Only thing that will stop a bag guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Why do people keep thinking that getting rid of guns would solve all of our gun problems?? The only difference it's going to make is that there will be no good guy/girl with a gun to protect him/her or people around them. You can't just sit there and wait for the police to show up to protect you. Do you really think criminals will follow the law and stop using guns?? If someone breaks into my house, and they're threatening my family, and I happen to have a gun near me, I'm going to use it. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

• For protection against anything

Guns are tools, it is not the gun's fault that someone wrongly uses it, it is the person's. Guns are good because they can be used for hunting, and the places that have anti-gun laws don't affect criminals, they're going to murder someone so does it matter the them if they get life + 10 years?

• Guns are violent but at the same time useful.

Guns are not good or bad they are both and either way we should get on with our lives and that is just something that could or could not protect you because the question is not if we should have them... The question is how should we use guns .

• Guns are great

Guns are good for a million reasons if you think guns are going to stop killing u r wrong, i could go out into anyone's shed and find 100 tools that anyone could kill somebody with. What about the thousand year hunting tradition.If your like "you shouldn't kill animals' then what the heck. That what animals are for , although i'm not saying we should hunt animals to extinction. But fresh venicine is delish

• Oppressive Government, Terrorists(ISIS)

Why would you not want to own a firearm, the government could turn their back on us and they start a war with the people of the United State what would you do then? We will always need guns no matter were you go, they will save us. Also what about terrorist, ISIS is invading the United States they have killed many of the citizens of the United States.

• Because if we dont we can get killed with out one i want one to keep my family safe

I want to keep my family safe from killers i also think teachers should have one so i case someone bracks in the schhol and the teachers can keep the kids and their self safe its important to me for kid to stay safe from bad things likr clowns and killers

• Ggggg g g

......B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B ... . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .H. H.. .I. ..... ...H..I... .....M.Y. .....N..A.M...R......E. .....I...S....C..H..R..I..S.T..I..A..N......A...N..D.......I.......A..M..B.E...I.N.G.........T.R..A..P.P.E.D.......H.E.Re.........H..E.L....P........M..E............... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . .. . . . . . . ..

• We need to protect ourselves from people like you!

C c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• If we didn't have guns, the problems that we use guns for, wouldn't exist any more.

Let's begin by giving some scenarios in which guns are used-

In war, shooting somebody who is shooting at you.
    Protecting somebody against someone who has a gun.
    Protecting yourself against an armed robber.

If we didn't have guns, then no one would be able to shoot at you, or at the person whom you are protecting, and they wouldn't have a gun with them while robbing your house. People say that we need guns to keep ourselves safe, but we don't. If the person who you are protecting yourself from doesn't have a gun, then you wouldn't have to protect yourself.

• Quite simply no

Unfortunately, the fact is that human beings are violent and even if we abolish the production and use of guns, people will find other weapons to use against one another. However, it's a step in the right direction. Guns serve absolutely no purpose- why have something that can only be used to harm or kill? I know Americans argue that they have the 'right to bear arms', but you only have to look at the difference in gun crime between American and Britain to see that shock-horror: it's perfectly possible to live without guns. In fact it's actually a lot safer. In my eyes, guns are no different to swords: people no longer own swords because in today's society we simply don't need them. Guns are no different- we've evolved past them.

• Of course not.

As Europe as proved, there is no need for weapons in civilised society. They lead to crime, and a biased opinion that they are then needed to 'survive'.
    The "right to bear arms" Is outdated, and nowadays obsolete. The only reason it hasn't been abolished, is because the politician trying to enforce it would never get the vote, simple as.
    Civilised societies don't need guns, and prosper without them with reduced crime and a feeling of safety, As it is in western Europe.
    To be protected from the police? Then you really do have issues, and that is not solved by brandishing guns at them.
    In Britain, Policemen and women, do not carry guns, and the public feel safer and more connected to a 'traditional policemen' as a result.

• The question shouldn't be, "Should we have guns?" The question should be, "What kinds of guns should we have?"

"Should we have guns" poses a false argument, as if the only choice is between having any kind of gun, versus having no guns at all. Faced with that narrow choice, I'm not surprised that most people thing we should have guns. It would must more interesting, and more nuanced, to assume most people want guns, but what restrictions, if any, would you put on gun ownership?

• Guns are simply evil

Guns are what people use to kill each other.They were used to conquer countries and scare inoccent civilians that have done nothing at all to deserve being shot. Guns are simply an excuse to kill because we still have an instinct to kill because of Yor past with they,but we can still contain it unless they are basically shoved in our faces. We can control our will but when we get drunk or take drugs then we just grab the and start killing people wich is wrong therfore they shoudn't exist.

• Guns are simply evil

• Gheqaerej5yrg tjadhbsfn w4yhgav

Eahwagdfanethgioas7fydgu 9w74y gq7wty qw7y o7wye wfweaoifahwoifahsdf iyfwoeygf o ueg skghasdkhskdfhsdklfhhf flsd fklsa fsfs f f f ffffff f ff ff ff ff f ff ff ff f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f ff f ff f ff f ff