• Internet Privacy Encourages Innovation and Free Speech

When potential, talented minds have a great idea, the internet allows people to research a topic quickly and establish a project. Without internet privacy, these people's ideas could be easily stolen before they reach their potential.
    Because the internet is private, people feel better about sharing their opinions and feelings with each other. This helps create online forums :) and discussions of any topic people wish regardless of your age, gender, or race. Voices that wouldn't be heard are put to the public.

• We should be guaranteed our Internet privacy form government.

We have to surf the internet freely. So, Government should promise people's internet privacy. I think that is foundation in law. But, some times, people have not to surf internet freely. Because, he (she)'s surfing in internet can bring about crisis of states. In this
    moment. Countrv have to restriction one's free.

• It's your constitutional right!

The government can't barge into your house and ransack everything so why should they be able to do it on the Internet. I t c l e a r ly v I o l a t e s y o u r r I g h t s so why should they be able to do it?

• Um, I somewhat disagree.

I mean, honestly I joined this side just because I was that the first NO comment was made by a high school student (just like me), with absolutely no supporting the argument, which kinda saddens me. But oh well, let me argue for this side. Sigh... Never mind. I have to go since I'm in the middle of class and my second period is about to end.

• I Am The 1%

Cuz i Can. Also i am a high school student that fully agree with internet privacy but this is just a joke so no hate. I fully agree with everyone who said yes, i must say that this a joke and sorry if has harmed anyone, have a good day