• Yes i do

We should because we work to much and our brains hurt and family is really inportant to us and so thats why monday should be a day off just like saturday and sunday. We also can't sleep enough so we are so tired when we go to school everyday so yah.

• Yes i do

• Of course They Should!

Kids are always tired and not at all refreshed form the weekend. It is all they look forward too all week and then it just flies by. We need three day weekends. It will improve test scores because students will get enough sleep. It will put less stress on them, as well as give them more time for sports and even school projects. So, in a way, it would also help child obesity.

• Not enough sleep

We cant get enough sleep sense school started again
    tttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss is to much time in he day for school then there is sleep uuuu gggg hhhh this is NOT fair at all no sleep and we could end up in the hostpitel with insomnia!!!!!!! NOOO WAY THAT SHOULD HAPPEND! NOPE

• Too much work

I already get worked to the bone every day with my jerk of a teacher. I have to help my mom at her job anyway during the summer. But that sure is easier than school. More and more kids are obese which comes from longer school days. Besides, no more jerky boys!

• Too much work

We need to have some time to catch up on the school work because the teachers make us learn the stuff so we wont be able to learn them in one lesson nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmm mmmm mmmmmm mmmmoooooooooooooooooooorrrreeeeeeeeeee gmrqeghkr fghjhe ihbfe dhjfb khdvf hbvf jdvhf hjbf fb dhfb hfbv hvf h

• MONDAYS OFF school

Children don't have enough time to be CHILDREN as the are constantly at school or doing homework
    This doesn't give them enough time to play and just be children anymore and they say school helps out children and yes it does but sometimes there is too much of it agreed ?

• WE should have mondays off!

What if our parents was away for the weekend and on Monday we had school and we could not see them but if we had Mondays as a weekend we will see them and spend family time with them!
    And so we can stay up late on sunday night since it was a monday!

• We really do

Yes we need to cuz there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ttttttttttttttooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnnneddd m b m m b m b m m b jh uj b bidvei eifgeighourguog uyrguoergvouerg eugoeuoghueg ouergerhgyuerogyuwe ey8rguowrge eguoruye weirg ergyuwegyueuo erguierg rgyeiryg eiyrgiyg gierugiy gieygr ieyg eirg eirgyeiyg eig ei gei geif eigeiyrgei geir gieg

• Anxiety attacks every school night.

My daughter does most of her homework on her laptop. Tonight, I found her sobbing with her hands covering her face, repetitively shouting "I can't do this." or "I don't know how to do this.". I tried to comfort her, but she pushed me away. After an hour or so, she seems to have calmed down so I decided to try and see what the cause of everything was. She told me that her science teacher assigned a group project that day and wanted it turned in by tomorrow. Apparently, the group she was assigned to was making her do all the work. At this point, she began to cry. I emailed the teacher earlier and I still haven't gotten a response. I am keeping her home tomorrow so she can have a break. I feel all kids may need a break, anxiety disorder or not.

• No, school should be more often.

Kids are getting further and further behind in school. We keep lowering the standards for a high school education and college degree. This denigration of our educational system needs to stop. The only way to fix this is to make kids go to school seven days a week all year. They are to behind to have any days off.

• American schools already have an adequette number of days

In the delicate balance of learning, I think we have arrived at an adequate number of days. Most US schools run about half the year. The extra time is needed for social activities, and reflection on what they've learned. Extra times needs to be allotted for planning and cleaning of schools. Don't fix it if it ain't broke!

• Student have too many days off from school already

No, I do not think that student should have more days off of school. The United States is falling behind other countries in the area of education because of our education system. Our students seem to spend more time home playing video games, then actually being in school learning. In the end, I think that we should have more school days to include Saturday school.

• There is no way!

Students have too much time off of school as it is. There is no way that more days off should be allowed. Students already get a week at Christmas, a week in the Spring, all the major holidays, weekends, as well as the entire summer. It is a shock to most working adults when they enter the working world and only get one or two weeks off a year. We might as well prepare students early.

• More Days In School

I believe we should try to teach children as much as possible before they go to college, or maybe even add college to the standard grades that everyone is expected to go through. Overall, I think it would be better to have children spend more days in school. This would help them acclimate to real life as an adult, when you rarely have summers off, much less a week at some times.

• School is already too short.

There's no way I would ever support more days off school. The school year is already too short, to the point where kids forget half of what they learn over winter break, and most of what they learn at the end of summer break. I would actually favor a year round school system.

• There are already too many days off

School students get two days off every weekend. They get 12 weeks of school holidays, they get student free days, public holidays and teacher strikes.

When they go to work they will get maybe 2-3 weeks off a year, work longer hours and so on. If kids get too many days off its going to be a mighty big transition for them when they enter the work force.

• Less Time Off if Anything

No, students don't need more days off from school. First of all, if school is going to prepare you for the real world, keep in mind that there aren't many days off when you are working. Also, academic concepts build upon one another, so too much time off will necessitate too much review so that the previous foundational concept is fresh to be built upon. I would be in favor of year round school.

• No Way! If anything kids need more school and tougher classes

Kids don't work hard enough in school the standards are really low and there is already winter spring and summer breaks! Or you could get rid of theses and keep week ends. It will prepare kids for the real world and teach them tat working hard is important. It is insensible!

• Keep it the same

There is already winter, spring, and summer breaks. We have about 3 months worth of holidays already. Besides, many school systems have pd days where only teachers stay at school. More days off would also be detrimental to kids learning, since most kids forget a lot of what they learned during summer break.
    However, I think there should not be more days of school, because kids need time to relax, and not just the kids will suffer, but the teachers. Teachers need a break too!