• Hi hi hi

Hih hi hihi I I I I ii I k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k kk k k k kk kkk k k k k kk k k k k k k k

• Hjkn mjjkghghjk,gggggg;I hi

Ubgggggggggggggggggggggg[ouj k k k kk k kk k k kk kk k k k k k k k k kk kk kk k k kkk k k k kkkk k kkkkkkkk k k k k k k k k k k k kkk k k k k kk k k

• It helps people to reminder stuff

Some people forget stuff and let's say that you forgot problem and it was on the paper again and you had the problem 9 weeks ago so they need more homwork to reminder stuff and on my storie I wanted to say they you may get a zero that is the resion

• It helps people to reminder stuff

• Practice Makes Perfect

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but its true. The more you do something, the better you get. With things like math becoming globally important, making sure every student is able to perform optimally is a central goal to any education system, and homework is the main force for education and learning.

• Hjkn mjjkghghjk,gggggg;I hi

• We should have no homework!!

Many students and their parents are frazzled by the amount of homework being piled on in school. Piles of papers rise all the way to the top, and all of it due. It is a lot of pressure to finish all of the homework that is due tomorrow. Students should get no homework because having homework can cause a great deal of stress, too much time is required to complete it, and it impacts free time and sleep. Homework can cause stress in a student and lead to health issues in the body and mind.
    HAVING HOMEWORK CAN RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!

• No, less homework.

Homework is something which reinforces our knowledge of the world of textbooks and academics. It is NOT something which we should spend all of our time doing. We only have 90 or less years to spend in our lives, and if we spend the first ten years doing nothing but studying, what have we gained except for some academic skills and a job?

• No thank you!

In school now with the amount of homework we have people barely do their homework. We're lazy! It takes a great teacher to have kids leave the class already knowing everything without homework. Last year I got an A in APUSH, never had homework. Classes now with homework I'm not doing as good. Also, think about athletes! I run track, and I have a meet tonight that ends at 7, and I'll get home around 9. With excess homework, I'll fail out! Football players would definitely have it the worst. After all that physical work, we just want to sleep, and with tons of homework on top of it, we might as well just drop out of school.

• We should not have more homework.

Homework benefit us but with excessive amount of homework, students will be very stress out and will be very tired. They will not have the time to do their favourite things e.g. playing volleyball, reading etc.
    Secondly, quantity of work does not helps students academically. Only with a good quality work help students to improved in their result.