• Hell Yes open Them

Nearly 60,000 unaccompanied minors have crossed the fringe unlawfully in the previous year, the vast majority of them looking for shelter from destitution and brutality in their nations of origin. That is to say nothing of the a huge number of Mexicans applying for refuge to get away from the nation's medication war or the a large number of others just searching for work. Americans are pleased with their nation's history of harboring Irish families escaping starvation in the late nineteenth century, and also Jewish displaced people from World War II. Why not outcasts from Mexico and Focal America?When people say build the wall, it makes me mad because like come on we all know your family isn't from here. Those so called immigrants the Hispanics were the indigenous people of this country and yet we forget that and act like hypocrites and ignorant not just to our selfs but our own people. I don't believe putting the wall, I'm not just saying that because I identify as hispanic but because I don't think we need this wall.This is the thing people want tans, hispanic accents, hispanic culture but NOT the struggle of fearing your family being deported. No one wants to be the children put into the system, while there family is another country. You don't want to be that father, mother, son or daughter watching their family get ripped away from them because of some stupid law. Yet we allow this border to cloud our judgment of these people, when for all you know your friend could be undocumented. Great many people just consider undocumented outsiders as coming into the Assembled States, yet for the majority of the Unified States' history, Mexican and Focal American specialists crossed into the nation for occasional rural work and after that returned home. Some individuals who work in different commercial enterprises go to the U.S. to raise capital and return home to begin a business. With the militarization of the outskirt, returning has turned out to be difficult to the point that a great many people basically remain. OPEN your eyes and stop with the ignorance. Tear down the borders, think if you were them, watching your family be ripped away before yours eyes. Because even though this is my country, its not the land of so called freaking freedom with these borders.

• Hell Yes open Them

• Hell Yes open Them

• Yes, open them

Undocumented people would be able to go back to their home country to visit their family. That is what many of them who have been here for years want, but they're not able to do so because of fear of not being able to come back into the U.S. They're here to work to make money and raise their families whom live in poverty in their home countries. The economy would benefit from having more people that will consume. With open borders, the undocumented people will have greater chances of succeeding, and therefore, won't be needing "government handouts".

• Yes, open them

• Yes, open them

• Of course not, but it shouldn't be difficult to migrate.

I live in the UK, but I think that my argument stands true for all countries. There's no doubting that we kind of need migrants to keep the economy going, at least while the baby boomers are still around. But just letting everyone stroll in when they want is a stupid idea. It would be letting in criminals, rapists, people who live of benefits and at the very worst, members of Isis. That being said, they shouldn't be closed either. I think a short interview by experts is enough to tell whether someone wants to kill the Queen or not, and it should be cheap and easy for those who want to (and are suitable to) migrate to do so.

• Not with government services.

No, we should not have open borders, because our society's economy is not going to survive with all of the people who show up here and accept government handouts. Even the children who come here illegally to attend school are a drain on our public resources. We have to have closed borders so we don't go bankrupt.

• Hell to the no!

Open borders are a scary thing! While it is true many want to go to the United States just for a better life, that is not the case for all people. There are many illegal going ons across the border. From drug activity, to kidnappings, to illegal toilets, these things need to be addressed. Well, maybe not the toilets or shower heads but you get the point. An open border would allow all of this to happen more easily.

• We should not have open borders.

We should not have open borders. For the sake of national security America's borders should be strictly patrolled. Allowing people to emigrate to America without any restriction puts the country at great risk of terrorist attacks. Borders should also be closed to protect our nations economy and the welfare of our citizens.

• No, we shouldn't opern borders.

I do not think that the United States of America should open the borders. I think it is important the United States maintain the sovereignty of their nation. And keeping illegal immigrants out is one of them. I think we should continue our tough laws against illegal immigration and keep borders closed.

• No the United States should not have an open border policy.

The security interests of the United States dictate that the US should not have an open border policy. The terrorism threats that are presented by the numerous political groups that disagree with US foreign policy made the concept of open borders impossible to be implemented by the United States without endangering the US population.