• Hell Yes open Them

Nearly 60,000 unaccompanied minors have crossed the fringe unlawfully in the previous year, the vast majority of them looking for shelter from destitution and brutality in their nations of origin. That is to say nothing of the a huge number of Mexicans applying for refuge to get away from the nation's medication war or the a large number of others just searching for work. Americans are pleased with their nation's history of harboring Irish families escaping starvation in the late nineteenth century, and also Jewish displaced people from World War II. Why not outcasts from Mexico and Focal America?When people say build the wall, it makes me mad because like come on we all know your family isn't from here. Those so called immigrants the Hispanics were the indigenous people of this country and yet we forget that and act like hypocrites and ignorant not just to our selfs but our own people. I don't believe putting the wall, I'm not just saying that because I identify as hispanic but because I don't think we need this wall.This is the thing people want tans, hispanic accents, hispanic culture but NOT the struggle of fearing your family being deported. No one wants to be the children put into the system, while there family is another country. You don't want to be that father, mother, son or daughter watching their family get ripped away from them because of some stupid law. Yet we allow this border to cloud our judgment of these people, when for all you know your friend could be undocumented. Great many people just consider undocumented outsiders as coming into the Assembled States, yet for the majority of the Unified States' history, Mexican and Focal American specialists crossed into the nation for occasional rural work and after that returned home. Some individuals who work in different commercial enterprises go to the U.S. to raise capital and return home to begin a business. With the militarization of the outskirt, returning has turned out to be difficult to the point that a great many people basically remain. OPEN your eyes and stop with the ignorance. Tear down the borders, think if you were them, watching your family be ripped away before yours eyes. Because even though this is my country, its not the land of so called freaking freedom with these borders.

• Hell Yes open Them

• Hell Yes open Them

• Yes, open them

Undocumented people would be able to go back to their home country to visit their family. That is what many of them who have been here for years want, but they're not able to do so because of fear of not being able to come back into the U.S. They're here to work to make money and raise their families whom live in poverty in their home countries. The economy would benefit from having more people that will consume. With open borders, the undocumented people will have greater chances of succeeding, and therefore, won't be needing "government handouts".

• Yes, open them

• Yes, open them

• Reform and ENFORCE immigration policy

My parents and wife are all immigrants. My parents are from South America. I think the process should be reformed to allow expedited applications for certain asylum cases but we most definitely should not just have a large open and unguarded border. That's just absurd. Aside from security risks, it undermines our government institutions that are in place for immigration. I don't run redlights because I disagree with them, it is possible to immigrate legally (true story).

Tl;dr Make it easier to immigrate for people in danger, but secure the border and stop people from doing it illegally

• We should have open borders

5000 people died crossing the U.S Mexican border between 1994 and 2007. Tens of thousands of people have died by 2018 not to break the law but to get a better life... Do you want to be the people that keep them from a better life or do you want to help save them from being slaves and beat. The fate of many innocent people lie in your hands so i'm asking you do you want to let these people die trying to have a better life or do you want to stand with me and make a difference.

• America is being “injustice” to all of the foreigners.

We want to enforce fairness and justice for all yet we prejustice foreigners from the U.S. We want our country to be the best which may make us look down on others that aren’t apart of certain agreement, but that can’t be a reason why we treat them “unjustly.” Every human is a person and has a positive contribution weather their labeled as an immigrant or not.

• Help the undocumented.

We should open the borders for undocumented people that want to and need to go back to their families. Like, come on people, why not? I mean, a lot of people need this more than we do, and if we open the borders we could help a lot of people.

• Reform and ENFORCE immigration policy

• People who support Open Borders are unrealistic.

Borders around your country is on the same level as having a property line around your house or land. You would not let people come in to your house without permission. Without structure and rules there is anarchy. How would you pay for services that we all expect from our country without taxes that are paid for by our citizens.

• Hell no way

Too many beakers overloading the welfare system and consuming govt resources. Yes will soon have to learn Spanish to live here! Getting tired of tacos and buriotos. The druggies and murderers are just flowing in one after the other. Yes this has to stop. Omg how stupid are gringos for allowing this

• USA can choose who can come in.

Before your ancestors were in USA there were open border so because there wasn't anything rock fear other than tribe said and other colineirs. Now of days there's are terriers and illegal activities to worry about coming in to the USA. That USB one of Thebes's reason she for closed borders, so we can control/check who we are inviting into our home.

• Danger ! !

We should not have borders because other wise people could come in with dangerouse weapons and use them for bad reasons also there are many terrorists around and if all the borders are open then people could easly enter and do elegal things wich some of the country would not like.

• No, No we shouldn't.

You wouldn't just let someone you don't know just walk into your home at any given time... Right?
    America is the American people's home, and you really shouldn't just let anyone in. As a country, we are responsible for protecting our country and the citizens that reside there every day.

• Open borders is a bad, but immigration should be easier

Opening the borders would allow for an unmitigated flow of immigrants into the US which would cause a number of problems: Overpopulation, lack of jobs, overwhelming of our social welfare programs, and a lack of medical supplies. This would also allow anyone with any type of criminal history or communicable disease into the US which would be a threat to public safety and welfare, and we haven't even gotten into the admission of terrorist or enemy countries that seek to bring harm or destroy the US.

Look at everything the migration laws seek to protect you from and you have your answer.

• I disagree with this topic

In the community of the Earth , there would be the following problems if at all there were no borders which divide the countries and the states :
    Problems of Economic systems
    Culture and Tradition problems of different countries
    Different Currency problems
    Race and Caste system and even discrimination problem

Will occur amongst the people.....

I finally disagree ...

• Not compatible with a welfare state

You simply cannot have a welfare state with open borders. It eventually means either the end of said welfare state, or the end of open borders. But the two cannot coexist. It is just not sustainable for the country. European countries like Sweden for example are learning this the hard way.

• Of course not, but it shouldn't be difficult to migrate.

I live in the UK, but I think that my argument stands true for all countries. There's no doubting that we kind of need migrants to keep the economy going, at least while the baby boomers are still around. But just letting everyone stroll in when they want is a stupid idea. It would be letting in criminals, rapists, people who live of benefits and at the very worst, members of Isis. That being said, they shouldn't be closed either. I think a short interview by experts is enough to tell whether someone wants to kill the Queen or not, and it should be cheap and easy for those who want to (and are suitable to) migrate to do so.