• Because Pets are Fun.

We should have pets because, if a sick person gets to cuddle a pet they start feeling better. Pets have that effect on us. Pets can be playful and they keep you happy. And if you are happy you live longer. Its a true fact. I've seen it. Its all true

• Keep pets

Yes, I personally believe every one should be entitled to have pets if they so choose. Pets can make a person feel better when they are down and low. They can be useful and helpful as well. Pets will be there when you need them to and will always stay by your side.

• Pets keep you active and on the run.

Pets are good because you get more exercise and become more independent and responsible. You become more thoughtful to the world and learn more about the animal that you have. Pets make you happier and more comfortable.I understand that its bad if you buy the animal and you plan on torturing, that's bad

• Animals Make Wonderful Companions, Guard Property

Animals make wonderful companions both inside and outside. They also help maintain order around the house. Dogs bark when strangers approach. Cats eat vermin. Horses can perform heavy labor tasks and keep grass short. In addition to being cute and cuddly, pets help keep the natural order of things around the property.

• Better Than Medicine

Hi I am 11 years old, I had a dog that lived till 15 he was the best thing ever! Pets will keep you healthy. A pet can protect your kids, and will teach you and your kids everything you need to know about friendship. And yes I am 11

• I love pets

I think pets are a part of our lives and they love us pets help disabled people with daily needs and wants i think that most people love cats to sure people are allergic to pets but i am allergic to certain pets but not all of them THE END

• Yes yes yes yes we should

They can keep you clam also they will love on you keep warm and safe from the night yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yesyesyes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes

• They keep us active

We most definitely should keep pets because they will keep us fit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Yes we should! Sorta...

We should have pets because they make us feel better, and they are adorable little furballs. (If they are dogs). Most kids want pets all their life. They are good companions, although some can be a little bit bratty. People complain about pets hurting their children, but that's only a few pets here and there. Although pets are wonderful, we should only be adopting animals that were MEANT to be pets. (dogs, cats, fish, hamsters, etc.) We should not be adopting wild animals that are nice, but were not MEANT to be pets.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• You can not make them. They are not yours.

Until you can use DNA and protein strains to design and build a less intelligent companion for your weak and needy consumption, you should leave animals alone, just as they are. Until you fully understand them, as a hyper advanced god-like creator would, you have no right to mate, train, use, and ultimately abuse animals for your own satisfaction. It aint that animal's job to be your friend, sniff your drugs, or eat that nasty animal byproduct food you feel so good about feeding those underdeveloped lifeforms you cultivate and assign identities to. I just felt like telling someone somewhere after my best friend's girlfriend has decided to de-claw their new kitten. I looked it up, and it turns out that it involves cutting off the cat's first knuckle to prevent the claw from growing back. Just doesn't sit well with me, but who cares? It's just a cat. I'm sure she won't notice when they are gone.

• It is Sick

Just because humans have evolved into this awful society, it doesn't mean we should do the same to other animals. It is a selfish thing to do. I am not against adopting, but if you adopt don't breed the poor thing. If we keep breeding dogs and cats more and more animals are going to die because of the animals killed to become pet food.

• Not suitable for busy people

Most people are very busy and are not able to look after a pet so what benefit does owning a pet have? NONE. 1 in 8 people in Australia live in extreme poverty so I highly doubt that these people will be able to pay for a pet let alone own one!
    LOL

• We Castrate and 'Fix' these Animals in order to Keep Them.

The idea that anyone ever thought it was okay to keep an animal, morbidly remove its sexuality and ability to live as a fully active being is abominable.
    I agree, many dogs are happy. But it makes me sick that we had to remove its sexual organs to do so. This prevents the animal from aging fully, so its brain and hormones never mature. When you 'fix' a dog or a cat, you are essentially removing its animal nature.
    If the only way to keep an animal is to butcher it, doesn't that fact answer the question? No, it's not okay to have an animal.
    The fact is simply that dogs are too ferocious to keep when we don't cut their balls off.

• Not in accordance to humanity

We all need freedom and want to live our own life.Just to enjoy our life should we steal the freedom of others especially pets???!!!NO ofcourse not.... .Moreover, they are also separated from their family.Just imagine all this situation on yourselves and see what you feel.So according to me,we have no right to steal others freedom.

• Its a huge responsibility.

Some people say that pets are beautiful and that they want one, but are they ready to take care of the pets? Sacrifise their free time for their pet?

Also a pet needs proper care just like a normal human does...Some people dont do that. Believe me, i love pets i had a maltese too, but i couldnt take care of him properly, i didnt spend enough time for him and i ended up selling him to a family i think would take care of him better than i did.

So all i am saying is you should have pets ONLY if you are ready to take care of the pet as if he/she like your own baby...

Also i feel that having pets makes humans superior to the animals. For eg: Just imagine being tied to a leash, having to urinate only when your OWNER says, being shouted at or just because you climbed on your OWNER's sofa. According to me its unfair for the animals and humans can never take care of anyone but their own species...

Lastly, having a pet becomes a huge responsibility for us, its like having a new child.

• It is Sick

Just because humans have evolved into this awful society, it doesn't mean we have to do the same to other living beings. It is selfish. I am not against animal sanctuaries and shelters, but purposely breeding animals for money is sick. If you want to have a pet as a companion, adopt it and don't breed it.

• We should not

We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. Remote from universal nature, and living by complicated artifice, man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and sees thereby a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion. We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves. And therein we err, and greatly err. For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth. Henry Beston

• Pets make great friends:

Pets – whether dogs, cats or farm animals – make great friends for everyone in the family because they are a great source of love and friendship. Pets are playful beings in the house as they keep everyone, young and old, happy in the house. It is believed that elders find great companions in pets, and kids who grow up with pets are less self-centered than the ones that have no pets at home. With pets at home, you always feel attached to your house, no matter where you are.

• Because they help

Their nice and they give you love and care they protect you their also cute and help you cool soso so so sos os sosos sos sos sossos sos ssmsos sos sos ks sos sosmsos sos sosos sos sosso os ososo sososos os sos sos so so soso sososos so\