• Because Pets are Fun.

We should have pets because, if a sick person gets to cuddle a pet they start feeling better. Pets have that effect on us. Pets can be playful and they keep you happy. And if you are happy you live longer. Its a true fact. I've seen it. Its all true

• Keep pets

Yes, I personally believe every one should be entitled to have pets if they so choose. Pets can make a person feel better when they are down and low. They can be useful and helpful as well. Pets will be there when you need them to and will always stay by your side.

• Pets keep you active and on the run.

Pets are good because you get more exercise and become more independent and responsible. You become more thoughtful to the world and learn more about the animal that you have. Pets make you happier and more comfortable.I understand that its bad if you buy the animal and you plan on torturing, that's bad

• Animals Make Wonderful Companions, Guard Property

Animals make wonderful companions both inside and outside. They also help maintain order around the house. Dogs bark when strangers approach. Cats eat vermin. Horses can perform heavy labor tasks and keep grass short. In addition to being cute and cuddly, pets help keep the natural order of things around the property.

• Yes, we should have pets.

Yes, I believe that we should have pets. If someone is allergic to or doesn't want a pet, that is completely fine, but in general, everybody who wants a pet and will be a proper and thoughtful pet owner should be able to have pets. Not only do pets enrich our lives with their company and comfort, but we do more for them than they would ever be able to on their own, usually by allowing them to live in luxury as opposed to living day to day just trying to survive. The only time that I believe pets shouldn't be allowed is when people cage birds, as that is torture, because they cannot fly anywhere. It is akin to the way some veal is produced by not allowing the calves to stretch their muscles throughout their entire life.

• Pets

Yes, of course, I personally believe we should have pets if we so choose to. Pets are best friends and companions to lonely people. They are always there and don't talk back when you just need to be with someone/something. They can be useful too such as guard dogs, seeing eye dogs, etc.

• Yes. People should absolutely have pets.

There may be no more striking example of the mutual benefits for man and an animal companion than in the domestication of the wolf into the modern dog. The coexistence of humans and canines has been evolving for 15,000 years. There is a reason they are referred to as "man's best friend". In particular, dogs seem to enjoy the opportunities granted to them to serve and protect and be a part of their master's "pack". Surely not everyone is suited or would want to care for an animal, but that should not discount the millions who have come to rely on the loyalty and devotion provided them by their relationship to their pets.

• Hi hi hi

Hello hello helllo hello hello hello hello how are you doing becuase I am dogi4oe2t hijvotuh8 9thg8ihhihaohf 94uhuwse;hfi 4h84hg8wish fhugWsf 8hgf8hew89hfuienifhuf4 tuu ehf83tyrt9uhewethfih48 nt94yef8hueqhfuhec fuheuhfuiwshfiuhfhue hgu h4huwejfbj u4huefjeufuoleuwbfbewhsbflbewhsfjekbsaui;fgbujebakscfbciuewSBfuoewjhhhfhfhfhfhhhnn h h h h h h h h h h h h h hbh h j j hj h j hh j

• They are so LOVE ABLE

I really dont know why someone would not have a pet they will always be their for you and they will never want to leave you and im sure many of your friends have a pet or a dog because they really needed the companinship because some times family will not always be their but YOUR PET WILL.

• Everyone should have pets

If u want a pet go get one. People can't tell u what to do that can't tell u that u can't have a pet that's stupid.And if u have a kid let them have a pet that are cute and fun to play with and thay can thay can make u laugh when ur down.I love animals and I think u should get a pet if u want.This is my opinion about pets so what is ur opinion about pets. πŸΆπŸ±πŸΉπŸ¨πŸ΅πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ£βœŒπŸΌοΈβœŒπŸΌβœŒπŸΌβœŒπŸΌβœŒπŸΌπŸΎπŸΎπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

• You can not make them. They are not yours.

Until you can use DNA and protein strains to design and build a less intelligent companion for your weak and needy consumption, you should leave animals alone, just as they are. Until you fully understand them, as a hyper advanced god-like creator would, you have no right to mate, train, use, and ultimately abuse animals for your own satisfaction. It aint that animal's job to be your friend, sniff your drugs, or eat that nasty animal byproduct food you feel so good about feeding those underdeveloped lifeforms you cultivate and assign identities to. I just felt like telling someone somewhere after my best friend's girlfriend has decided to de-claw their new kitten. I looked it up, and it turns out that it involves cutting off the cat's first knuckle to prevent the claw from growing back. Just doesn't sit well with me, but who cares? It's just a cat. I'm sure she won't notice when they are gone.

• It is Sick

Just because humans have evolved into this awful society, it doesn't mean we should do the same to other animals. It is a selfish thing to do. I am not against adopting, but if you adopt don't breed the poor thing. If we keep breeding dogs and cats more and more animals are going to die because of the animals killed to become pet food.

• Not suitable for busy people

Most people are very busy and are not able to look after a pet so what benefit does owning a pet have? NONE. 1 in 8 people in Australia live in extreme poverty so I highly doubt that these people will be able to pay for a pet let alone own one!

• We Castrate and 'Fix' these Animals in order to Keep Them.

The idea that anyone ever thought it was okay to keep an animal, morbidly remove its sexuality and ability to live as a fully active being is abominable.
    I agree, many dogs are happy. But it makes me sick that we had to remove its sexual organs to do so. This prevents the animal from aging fully, so its brain and hormones never mature. When you 'fix' a dog or a cat, you are essentially removing its animal nature.
    If the only way to keep an animal is to butcher it, doesn't that fact answer the question? No, it's not okay to have an animal.
    The fact is simply that dogs are too ferocious to keep when we don't cut their balls off.

• Not in accordance to humanity

We all need freedom and want to live our own life.Just to enjoy our life should we steal the freedom of others especially pets???!!!NO ofcourse not.... .Moreover, they are also separated from their family.Just imagine all this situation on yourselves and see what you feel.So according to me,we have no right to steal others freedom.

• Its a huge responsibility.

Some people say that pets are beautiful and that they want one, but are they ready to take care of the pets? Sacrifise their free time for their pet?

Also a pet needs proper care just like a normal human does...Some people dont do that. Believe me, i love pets i had a maltese too, but i couldnt take care of him properly, i didnt spend enough time for him and i ended up selling him to a family i think would take care of him better than i did.

So all i am saying is you should have pets ONLY if you are ready to take care of the pet as if he/she like your own baby...

Also i feel that having pets makes humans superior to the animals. For eg: Just imagine being tied to a leash, having to urinate only when your OWNER says, being shouted at or just because you climbed on your OWNER's sofa. According to me its unfair for the animals and humans can never take care of anyone but their own species...

Lastly, having a pet becomes a huge responsibility for us, its like having a new child.

• It is Sick

Just because humans have evolved into this awful society, it doesn't mean we have to do the same to other living beings. It is selfish. I am not against animal sanctuaries and shelters, but purposely breeding animals for money is sick. If you want to have a pet as a companion, adopt it and don't breed it.

• We should not

We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. Remote from universal nature, and living by complicated artifice, man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and sees thereby a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion. We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves. And therein we err, and greatly err. For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth. Henry Beston

• No because i said no

Nooooooo no non no no no non non non non non no non no no no no no no non no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• They are cute and fun!

I think that every home should own a pet because they are fun to play with they protect each other and they love kids. But on the other hand they chew things up they play a little to much but I love pets and animals! This is my opinion about pets so what's yours!