• Yes, for several reasons.

We should help people all around there world for several reasons. The first is because it is moral and ethical to do so as judged by the entire global society of the world.

The second is because there is no good reason as to why people are worse off in the world than others - there are certainly plenty of resources to share amongst the world's entire population, and conflict is not needed to solve problems, etc.

For those who are religious, many religions, such as Christianity, state that it is part of their duty to help the poor, etc.

Finally there are some more selfish reasons we should help people around the world to. Think of it as a sort of ripple effect - if the people in poverty in a third world country were helped out of poverty that country would eventually cease to be a third world country, which in turn would help stabilise (At least I think it would) the world's economy and the economy of the country in which you live (in theory) which would have a positive impact on you. Helping people by providing aid and trying to end conflict will also have positive ripple effects across the entire world that again would eventually find there way back to you.

So yes, we should help people all around the world.

• We must share our fortune.

It is simply geographical location as to why the north and western world is the richest part of the world. We inhabited the better areas for resources and profited from our ancestor's lucky guessing. But unfortunately not everyone could make their way to Europe and the Americas. We must share with the less fortunate who are unable to help themselves.

• I do think people should help around the world.

I do not honestly think that it would be alright for people to actually help other's around the world, considering it may spike up conflicts. But it depends on what good nature you are trying to get at by helping the person or people within it. It's something that should be specified more, I suppose on what you mean by help.

• What does "help" mean?

I base my vote on the lack of definition on the word "help".

Spreading your own ideology is not help. There are different cultures, traditions, and ideologies in other countries that seem strange so Westerns, but it is not your place to tell them they are wrong. The Western world has plenty of problems to fix themselves.

Giving people clean water to drink, building schools and providing education, building hospitals, and providing food are all good things. The rest of the "help" is unneeded and unwanted.