• No point in uniform

Why should we keep them because all it does is take you away from you familys beliefs so you are more likely to be pulled out of school more early and you won't know wether to chose school uniform or my familys beliefs. NO SCHOOL UNIFORM. There is no point

• Keep the uniforms

I think we should keep uniforms because it will decrease bulling. Kids know a day make fun of other because of what they wear. Example if someone wore smoothing less nice that other that person has a 60% he will be made fun of or bullied. So yes we should keep uniforms.

• I like it

My mom likes it my dad likes it my brother likes it my sister likes it so u have to like it so u have to like itso u have to like it so u have to like it so u have to like it so u have to like it

• I like it

• I like it

• I like it

• Yes to school uniforms hater will be arrested

Everyone needs a uniform because otherwise when you go to school youll get in lots of trouble because you have no uniform and you might get detention or worse like suspension and if you dine something great it wouldnt go to credit for your school and when they see its you they will be dissapointed that you didnt help them become the number one school all over the world just think about it if you just wore youre school uniform you could be the most famous and coolest person in the school and everyone would want to be friends with you just think about it i know youll change your mind aventually

• So kids can express their selves and also parents do not spend money

Also kids have something nice so they will keep things nice and clean.Also if you wear uniform they will get it dirty.
    Also kids like their own style . Sometimes they do not have your size.
    Also you will have to keep cleaning your clothes all of the time. Also you will look the same

• Express your self

You should be able to express your self with clothing. If youre a preppy girl you should wear what you want. And if you are "gothic" then you can wear your colors. What if you dont like the color you have to were. If its blue and yellow or red and ble. If you dont like it you dont have to.

• No point in uniform

• No point in uniform

• No point in uniform

• No point in uniform

• Because i can

What what what what what what what why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

• Who is going to pay for uniform?

Parents are required to buy uniform from the school. If the child doesn't have the correct uniform penalization may take place. This means they will be missing out on important lesson time which is wasted by changing into "appropriate" kit or the school may refuse to teach them. For these reasons uniform is a hidden cost and it is a step closer to privatization of schools.

The natural response to this will be to make uniform free. I am also against this as the money wasted on uniform could have been spent on a buying equipment, training up new teachers or even on the NHS.

• Are they really necessary?

1. School uniforms aren't going to physically stop intruders
    2. Why by school uniforms when you can buy more casual clothing used in everyday life.
    3. People want to wear what they want because they can express themselves
    4. What students wear isn't going to influence their learning
    5. Its cheaper to buy casual clothing than it is to buy ridiculous uniforms for ridiculous prices
    6. How do they really helps the students or teachers?
    7. Public school students in their last years wear what they want anyway
    8. Getting rid of school uniform would encourage more students to come to school and finish school from year 8-12
    9. When entering university students will understand that casual dress in normal and expression of free will is allowed

• Freedom as a child

Kids need to express themselves and stuff
    i need to write 34 more words so ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
    DONE