• It's none of my buisiness

Is heroin bad for you? Yes. Is cocaine bad for you? Yes. Is caanabis bad for you? Maybe.

However, since the drug addicts using the drugs doesn't affect you, they should be allowed to consume the drug.

Their health insurance bills may cost a lot but a tax on the drugs, however big necessary can be used to pay for health costs from the drug.

Posted by: asta
  • Yes we need to make them all legel

My thought is that if we legilze all of the drugs the less people will do it. People do drugs becuase its illegel and if we make it not then people will not think that it is cool any more not even lying
    But you know what is better then drugs. FREE ROBUXS

Https://img.Purch.Com/w/660/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAwMS8wMjIvb3JpZ2luYWwvMDYxMDA5X21vbGVfcmF0XzAyLmpwZw==

Have fun!!!

• Definitely not copied

So you think someone doing drugs doesn't effect those who don't huh? Question: Seeing that people like heroin and crack addicts can't hold down a real job, how do you think they pay for the drugs and the rest of their bills? At best, they become pan handlers but often they turn to robbery, prostitution, and murder to get their fix. Some also have turn to selling drugs themselves. Drug gangs make up a large percentage of crime, not just selling but killing each other over a street corner. Drug dealing is also an illegal industry that requires new customers all the time. These customers tend to get younger and younger each year. What would you think if a child you know died of an overdose? What if it was your child? If you ask me, I think they have the right idea in the Philippines.

NileRivers says2018-04-10T18:28:49.930
I totally agree that drugs like nicotine should be legal. As long as the government agrees, and provides the means to kick it. Like they do for other drug rehabs.