• Well duh yes

What else would we do? Unlock them? Let's count the ways this can go wrong, wait sorry, I don't have enough damned fingers. Let's just say when your child is taking a bloody slide into a tiger's stomach, you won't think you had such a good idea. Plus, it makes it easier to shoot them. Have you ever tasted lion's meat? That's what I call a steak.

• Where else to put them?

I would much rather want to see an animal getting food on a daily basis in a nice large cage, than having to struggle to survive from day to day. I believe that we should treat our animals kindly and locking them in the zoo will give them a better life.

• How would you feel if you were locked up

Fjgo fdg dg jkv jdnhv vd jfnb jgfjnb gjbks grsjnmobn jdsgl jeghn jingo geip epqg jeqwlg ewjg jepg ep ipwg jfn hfng fnfl mb sl jsnfjg dvd vfdsen hfgdj gdfsn fdsv sdkvn fshk vnn vffs vfsva vwv wbge twbgwh grw gwg ghrweh rtgh ththththt h5rh the hw ehhy whyehy why hbwr hrgn rh

• Don't lock up animals!!

Animals deserve to be in the wild. Animals can't live a healthy life or it would not be as healthy as in the wild. Also animals can get stressed and sick from being in the zoo. It's like putting someone in jail for a crime they didn't commet. That's why I think animals should not be locked up.

• We are animals to you know.

Locking up animals so people can look at them is the zoos brilliant idea. Or is it? People are animals to and just because we are more capable of more thing we think its right to lock up animals in small cages. Listen to your selves. How cruel can we be?

• Animals should NOT be Kept in zoos.

Most zoos have small cages for there animals then the animal does not have enough space to room free. I Know I am just a kid but I have a very strong opinion. I hate zoos when I look in the animals cages I feel so bad for them, I just want to free them all. What if you were separated from your mother or daughter and got moved far away from her not knowing if you would ever see her again? I don't know about you but I would be terrified that's how animals in zoos always feel so scared and locked up.

• Animals should NOT be Kept in zoos.

• Animals should NOT be Kept in zoos.

• Animals should NOT be Kept in zoos.

• Animals should NOT be Kept in zoos.

• Animals should NOT be Kept in zoos.

• Animals should NOT be Kept in zoos.