• Yes Definitely Do!

This could decrease the bullying population by so much! Tons of kids would be dressed in the same clothing and poor kids wouldn't get bullied because they didn't wash there clothes, wear the same ones, etc. Some kids don't have the money to get clothes every year so 100$ each year would be great to get the kids through the year!! Rant Over!!

• Nooooo way ,ever

Kids have rights too! If you can wear what you want why can't kids? And you should know kid will just forget where the uniform is! I would if i had to wear one! And what is you cant pay for it,then what, your kid gets kicked out? And girls might not want to wear tiny skirts soo...No way!

• Its safe and organized

It keeps people safe with any bad words or sings that means any thing terrible it keeps us organized by knowing what we should do how we are by how we dress if were bad they dress bad if were good they try to dress good with what they have.

• School uniform stops some aspects of inferiority complexes..

Reason I say that? Inferiority complexes lead to problems, and can cause fights. Along with safety, you can make sure that people don't become jealous of style. Eg: A rich child wears designer things, while the middle-income child wears in their range, while the lower-income child wears cheap clothes. Both the middle and lower income children will be jealous due to the complex. It can still exist in many things, however by making the change; you can stop it.

It can also be cheap; providing the state/local government gives such a scheme to help low-income families.

• School uniforms should be used!!!!

School uniforms can make it A LOT easier to identify intruders because they aren't wearing it. It also prevents parents for spending a lot of money on clothes for their kids so their kids look cool and so they aren't a "social outcast." It is only $100 for two uniforms.

• It works well in my country

I live in Australia and all schools in my state have compulsory and strict school uniforms. There are so many positive to it, first off it is a security issue. Staff can quickly see who should and should not be there.

It eliminates the competition between students based on what they wear. So kids are judged on what they say and do and not how much money they have.

It is safer as uniforms are designed to be sun safe, suitable for weather conditions in the area and safe in home ec kitchen etc ie with having leather shoes.

It gives each school a distinct identity in society and each school is recognised.

Kids get a sense of belonging.

• Nooooo way ,ever

• Nooooo way ,ever

• Nooooo way ,ever

• Nooooo way ,ever

• Nooooo way ,ever

• It's so boring!!!

Uniform doesn't allow students to express themselves freely. In the 21st century, there are many types of styles and trends. It's also less expensive. You don't have to worry about buying uniforms, and other items around the same time of year. Uniforms are not that comfortable, or flexible as regular clothes are. This can limit students from every day activities. And most importantly, it can make students more happier and confident in themselves.

• No, Not At All

Uniforms should not be allowed to limit students in school. Choice of clothing is a form of self-expression. People wear certain clothes to express who they are and stand up for what they believe. To take this away is to tell students that expressing themselves is wrong and should not be encouraged.

• No, Not At All

• Censorship of expression?

I am opposed to the total mandating of censorship regarding expression. Personally, I feel that clothing has potential to display individuality and expression. Schools that implement a uniform requirement removes a students option to express their self via clothing. I disagree. It is a students prerogative to dress in a fashion that they are comfortable with. Despite my assertions, I do agree that stipulations should be regulated to an extent when the possibility arises that one's attire may incite violence.

As an individual who attended both a public and a privatized school, I can state that school uniforms imposed a relentless distraction because of the exorbitant amount of management needed from the school staff to address improper articles of clothing or improper usage of the uniform. I understand this is a frequently occurring problem amongst both the public schools and private schools, but I witnessed in comparison more management and rebuking of students in the private school. This purloined instruction time and often resulted in a disciplinary function, such as after school detention.

Allow students to maintain expression via their clothing because it compliments individuality.

• Lets the students express themselves with some rules to it

They should definitely not mandate school uniforms. Let the students express themselves in their own unique way. If you make kids do something that they do not want to do, you are not going to get a good result from it. There should be some rules to what students wear though as far as how much skin they show, because how they portray themselves says a lot about them.