• Its safe and organized

It keeps people safe with any bad words or sings that means any thing terrible it keeps us organized by knowing what we should do how we are by how we dress if were bad they dress bad if were good they try to dress good with what they have.

• School uniform stops some aspects of inferiority complexes..

Reason I say that? Inferiority complexes lead to problems, and can cause fights. Along with safety, you can make sure that people don't become jealous of style. Eg: A rich child wears designer things, while the middle-income child wears in their range, while the lower-income child wears cheap clothes. Both the middle and lower income children will be jealous due to the complex. It can still exist in many things, however by making the change; you can stop it.

It can also be cheap; providing the state/local government gives such a scheme to help low-income families.

• School uniforms should be used!!!!

School uniforms can make it A LOT easier to identify intruders because they aren't wearing it. It also prevents parents for spending a lot of money on clothes for their kids so their kids look cool and so they aren't a "social outcast." It is only $100 for two uniforms.

• It works well in my country

I live in Australia and all schools in my state have compulsory and strict school uniforms. There are so many positive to it, first off it is a security issue. Staff can quickly see who should and should not be there.

It eliminates the competition between students based on what they wear. So kids are judged on what they say and do and not how much money they have.

It is safer as uniforms are designed to be sun safe, suitable for weather conditions in the area and safe in home ec kitchen etc ie with having leather shoes.

It gives each school a distinct identity in society and each school is recognised.

Kids get a sense of belonging.

• No, Not At All

Uniforms should not be allowed to limit students in school. Choice of clothing is a form of self-expression. People wear certain clothes to express who they are and stand up for what they believe. To take this away is to tell students that expressing themselves is wrong and should not be encouraged.

• No, Not At All

• Censorship of expression?

I am opposed to the total mandating of censorship regarding expression. Personally, I feel that clothing has potential to display individuality and expression. Schools that implement a uniform requirement removes a students option to express their self via clothing. I disagree. It is a students prerogative to dress in a fashion that they are comfortable with. Despite my assertions, I do agree that stipulations should be regulated to an extent when the possibility arises that one's attire may incite violence.

As an individual who attended both a public and a privatized school, I can state that school uniforms imposed a relentless distraction because of the exorbitant amount of management needed from the school staff to address improper articles of clothing or improper usage of the uniform. I understand this is a frequently occurring problem amongst both the public schools and private schools, but I witnessed in comparison more management and rebuking of students in the private school. This purloined instruction time and often resulted in a disciplinary function, such as after school detention.

Allow students to maintain expression via their clothing because it compliments individuality.

• Lets the students express themselves with some rules to it

They should definitely not mandate school uniforms. Let the students express themselves in their own unique way. If you make kids do something that they do not want to do, you are not going to get a good result from it. There should be some rules to what students wear though as far as how much skin they show, because how they portray themselves says a lot about them.

• I agree with no.

I think it cost to much money. The bullying is at my school even though there is uniforms. I dont have that much clothes because I am new and I have to wear them again sometimes. I dont really like to express myself, but i like to wear stripes only, which is better than uniforms.

• It is not affordable to some people.

1.(Money.) Ok, rich people can afford uniforms, but not poor. There are some people who can't afford school uniforms. That makes the poor people not be able too go to school. You also have to buy whole bunch of clothes, unless you want your clothes to stink. Thats why mostly rich people go to private schools because most of them contain uniforms.

2.(Expressing.) Kids these days want to look pretty or stylish. They want to express themselves. But they can't. With uniforms you can't express yourself, you're stuck with uniforms. It just looks plain. Kids should pick out want to wear. If its their clothes let them pick.

3.(Bullying.) A lot of people say it eliminates bullying because they all have the same clothes so they can't bully you. BUT THATS WRONG! There is always bullying to look, hair, size, smartness, dumbness, and others. And people outside of school because they can bully you because they see you are plain when they think they are cool from their clothes.