• Yes we should

Why not? I think america should take over the entire continent. Once Donald Trump is elected we will finally be able to do god's wishes and unite as one and take over. We must nuke and take over and run the whole world. Go U.S.A. We are the best. America!

• We want to die

We could nuke anyone so why not start with Canada and work are way out. Think about it Canada is so close to us, they could never hope to intercept all of the missile's. So we kill all of the Canadians which will set off a chain reaction that eventually kill's all of us!

• We want to die

• Canadians are commies

Canadians are communist pigs and deserve to be slaughtered or americanized. It would be much easier to drop several bombs and solve the problem than to reeducate the entire Canadian populace. Trump has let m down by failing to do so. Soon, the entire eastern coast will be overrun by commies. Oh, wait...

• Yes We Should

Canadians are known to be very kind, some might say too kind... They are planning something and we need to take them out quickly. If we don't, the entire world will soon be a giant hockey stadium, the rest of the countries in the world will be the hockey pucks and Canada will be the player, smacking us around until they achieve their goal.

• God spoke to me last night and he said us humans should nuke canada

The Holy Trinity approached me in my dreams and they wanted us to nuke Canada and the rest of the filthy world but lets start with Canada.
    The natives are infested with lice and aids and they need to me exterminated. All natives are cancerous and deserve to be crucified and then sent to hell. Nuke CANADa

• Fuck canada in the ass

Canada thinks they are so nice, well we just need to fuck them in the ass until they stop being so fucking goody- goody, then they will see that we are the nicest country, we just have to take that title from them first, so fuck canada in their stupid ass

• Do it boo

Just do it already we all know they strupid and contribute nothing to thuis world. Just do it just do it just do it just do it just do it just do it just do it just do it just do it just do it just do it just do it

• A great man any way so r

A great man any way so remember him instead of Columbus or remember William Penn who created Pennsylvania or remember your grandma or someone but not Columbus so go ahead and think that the earth is flat even though it isn't and it can have for corners if you think about it so go die and fall off a cliff or something intere

• A great man any way so r

• They are cold

They are probably FREEZING THEIR BUTTS OFF WHEN THEY HAVE TO RIDE THEIR POLAR BEARS FROM THEIR IGLOOS TO GO COLLECT THEIR MAPLE SYRUP FOR THE DAY! They probably don't even have McDonald's up there and McDonald's is life. Life should just be over for all of them because U.S.A is number 1.

• Are you crazy

Canadians aren't doing anything wrong, they're so nice! Besides what would we do without poutine let's face it. I'm honestly not so sure why everybody want to nuke canada, what did they ever do! They're one of our closest allies and full of wise, knowledgeable people that contribute greatly to the world.

• Nope. Never, not in your life..

One of you American punks said: “CaNaDa DoEsNt HaVe McDoNaLdS” and that’s why? Canada has fast food restaurants too! You Americans really are dummies, eh? Should we go back to England’s arms and nuke you from there? Shut up, you fat hypocrites. I’d smash your brain if this wasn’t the internet.. Oh wait a minute.. YOU DONT HAVE ANY! Canada’s been on your side since 1812, never forget it you capitalist scum! You’re all self centered. And yes, as a Canadian, I agree that Canada is very cold.. But you don’t look like a prize yourself! California is hotter than Hell, and so is Texas and Arizona! Wow, you guys are really racist.. Most of this post is fat southern rednecks, I bet. “Them Canadians killed mah truck, went in a hockey mask and scared mah baby! Kill ‘em, Trump!” You say? Screw you. Shame on you, America... Shame on you..

• Nope. Never, not in your life..

• Nooooooooo don't please

There is no reason to because people will dye their hair yellow and Americans will become furries, than you will die, but the furries will survive, and everything will become furry things, so it will be great 👍 because furries are amazing and cool! So you shouldn't nuke Canada because they are furries.

• We are SUPER NICE

You don’t see a Canadian running around in a clown costume scaring the crap out of kids! You don’t see a Canadian THREATENING North Korea to nuke them! YOU DONT SEE A CANADIAN KILLING HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE AT A CONCERT! ITs a back and forth argument here, it’s never gonna end but Canada wins.

• We’re Super Nice!

You don’t see anyone doing ANYTHING wrong to citizens or police officers in Canada!WE ARE SETTINGG A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR AMERICA! This is just sad that people don’t come over to Canada themselves to see how nice we are and try to copy, ITS REDICULOUS in my opinion anyways. Jeez.

• We’re Super Nice!

• What makes Canada a good country? Should we nuke Canada?

Canada doesn't need to be bomb and they are NATO's allies. Canada is known for maple syrup and really cold weather. Canada is a friendly country and the people are really friendly and polite. United States and Canada are allies and they are both part of NATO. They are both North American countries and the United States doesn't need to nuke them, and it is just utterly wrong.

• But they're so Nice!

Why would we nuke some of the nicest people? Though some of this is off of a stereotype, Canadians, as far as I have met and seen, are very nice. Even the cops there are. I saw a video of a cop who chased down a man who forgot his wallet and gave it to him. Cops in America don't do that much or at all.