• Yes, we should protect endangered species, because we ourselves are an endangered species.

Humans became an endangered species with the invention of the nuclear bomb. Unfortunately, there is no real way of assuring that countries harboring weapons of mass destruction turn them over. The odds are in favor of nuclear "accidents" and other terrorist attacks. These actions could trigger a nuclear holocaust. Are we an endangered species? You bet your life we are. It is in our best interest to protect what remains of our current environment, and this includes other endangered species.

• Of course we should!

Just put yourself in their shoes, how would YOU feel if the animals ruled and we were the ones going endangered or extinct? (Of course impossible but think about it) we were put on this Earth to take care of it, not destroy it! We are God's creatures and so are the animals! Yes we all know we cannot save them all, but we can at least try. Whether it be the most resourceful, cute and cuddly, which ever. We need to think of this Earth as a whole and STOP being so damn selfish!

• Save The Animals

I want my children to be able to experience the same great wildlife that I have. I explore and travel the world and nothing is better to me than observing all the mystical wonders that God has put on this great earth. The great thing about animals is, they adapt and thrive to survive. They don't kill for more than what they need, they don't destroy the planet, they don't lie. They only know instincts, emotions, and survival. They don't start wars. They eat, they love, they play.

• YES WE SHOULD HELP EXTINCT ANIMALS

I think we should help endangered animals before the get extinct. What if all our favorite animals become extinct? What if it turns out we are the only animals on earth? Do you know why humans will probably never get extinct? Because we have other animals to eat that are not endangered or extinct. If we didn't have those other animal to eat, we would be extinct by now.

• Protect Endangered Species; it could save YOUR life. Yes, YOURS.

If you let species that are endangered go extinct, you will majorly disrupt the circle of life, let alone the food chain. It can effect you, too. What if certain animals like sharks, cows, snakes, birds, etc. Went extinct? People would be out of food, jobs, and more. Why would you let some of the worlds' most beautiful creatures go extinct? Why?

• Of course we will!

Animals are often hunted for their meat, blubber(fat) and skin. This is an abuse from humans, which causes this problem. But that is not the issue. Hunting ENDANGERED animals must be illegal to all countries and stopped. It is known as a fact that endangered animals have been dropping, and some are already been extinct. We maybe can't save them all, but we can try. Animals are part of our lives and the environment. To support my argument, please donate at worldwildlife.Org/‎. Thank you.

• They deserve to live just like the rest of us

Endangered species are apart of life, that means that they deserve to live and enjoy life as we do. They are exactly like us they just come in different shapes, sizes, colors, and heights. The main reason i say that they are just like us is because they have needs just like us, they eat, pee, poop, reproduce, provide for their families, protect their families, and they also need to car for their families. In my opinion if they don't deserve to live, then why do we? They were here before us and we just came in and intruded and now we are destroying their homes, their families , and most importantly their LIVES. Put yourself in their point of view

Posted by: alva
  • Help save the animals

Have you ever heard of the Endangered Species List or heard of animal endangerment or even seen an animal die?Did you care or even have a worry or did you just ignore it?Well you can prevent the extinction of animals.We have discovered many animals and yet there are animals that we haven't discovered yet.And because of this they could be going extinct and yet it is almost as if we don’t care but if these animals die that could affect us and we may not even know it.

• Yes we should

Animals have a life, feelings, and need to be saved. So basically, you're saying saving a pet you loved is a waste of time. Or someone you love, we are only at the top of the food chain because we are the smartest. A lot of people love animals and can save them. So sorry animal haters, there are more people against you than with you. And the fact that animals are more peaceful and relaxing than humans because we think we can rule the world, aint happening. Animals kill people because that's what's in their nature. And our nature is to protect humans and kill animals. I hope all of you people who destroy nature rot in hell :)

• The food chain and extinction

I think we should not kill the animals because if we do then it will effect the food chain for example: If cats need to eat birds but the birds are extinct then it will eat the rabbits then the rabbits will be extinct that is why I think we should save the animals.

• No protection for animals

Why should we protect animals that cannot even protect themselves? It is a huge waste of time and money, especially since we have other things to spend money on, like inventing new ways of wasting our time. Personally, I don't believe that we should bother saving those damn animals that cannot even survive on their own. If it was up to me I would kill all animals so that we can rule this Earth alone.

• Waste of time

Survival of the fittest! If a creature cannot survive in a human ruled Earth, it is not fit to live and must adapt to us, not us adapt to them. If a creature is beneficial to our society it should be protected, but animals that do not contribute are not worth the time and money.

• Let nature take its course

If we continue to save endangered animals, then we stop any possibility of any other animal to take its place. If the dinosaurs were still around, would we be on this site, no. Extinction is part of the natural order of things, and we must not interfere with that order

• It's unrealistic

Although, we would all like to protect the endangered species from becoming extinct, it is only a natural process of evolution. Like Charles Darwin's principle "survival of the fittest", the "fittest" does not depend on whether the specie is strong, big, or cunning than those who are small and weak, but "the fittest" means those who are capable of passing on their genes to offsprings and so forth. Hence, trying to save species that can not survive in its environment is rather silly, because it is all part of evolution.

• No.. Absolutely not

Everything will eventually starve to death if we allow everything to live... Then w'ere REALLY monsters as humans... Look at Yellowstone... There are many examples of the negative consequences of over protection - we almost made certain trees extinct when we protected them from fire... Many examples.... Its a bad idea... Just let nature do its thing.

• No Use to us

We are wasting billions of dollars to protect animals that are no use to us.
    There are far more better places to spend that money. Unless it helps us in some way, there is no need to protect them. The only reason anybody wants to protect them is because they look 'cute' in some way and we have an urge to protect them.

• Most endangered animals serve no purpose to human.

Some people argue that we rely on animals. Thankfully, those animals are far from being endangered. In general, most endangered animals truly serve no purpose for humans. Hence, I question why we need to protect them when they are naturally dying by themselves.

I do believe activities like poaching is wrong. However, animals that are naturally dying due to change in environment should not be protected. The environments are changing because we humans are trying to improve. Unless you want to put a stop to the progress of humanity, animals can never truly be successfully saved.

• Mother Nature is doing her job.

I don't mean to be the bad guy in this argument in this topic, but we keep forgetting that this is part of nature natural selection. The strong survive while the weak are left out. The world is a cruel thing but we need to face fact whether we like it or not. The world is changing for the better or worse we are at the top and all else is below us. I want to save endanger animal for future generation, but nature put us at the top for a reason. No fact just my opinion. Sorry if your mad at me, but i just want to speak my mind.

• Stop Protecting Species

If species are saved just cause we feel sorry for them then thats the exact mindset of a hoarder. We do not need to play hero to animals and satisfy our hoarding need. Let nature take its course, thats the way it was always meant to be. For example, its very stupid to save a certain species of frog just cause it has yellow spots on its body.

• Should we pay for worthless animals?

Why the hell should we pay for animals to be looked after when they cant even look after themselves?? We dont even need animals because they are a waste of space and a waste of peoples money. People who are prepared to 'adopt' or 'sponsor' an endangered animal must clearly be insane.

JoshuaKingofasgard says2014-02-25T16:49:30.667
Endangered species should definitely be protected.
SweetTea says2014-03-12T20:23:03.217
Don't we, as humans, look for ways to protect our own species from endangerment? Think about it!
MrSir21 says2014-07-22T13:16:21.160
If the animals and plants die out, we as humans will lack sources of food and medicine. Who will be then be the endangered species now? Humans!
Ragman1234 says2014-10-30T06:27:11.483
Two of you are right because they are very fascinating animals