• Of course we should!!!!

We need to save the environment or its curtains for the most of us!!! In fact, the best way for an ultimate compromise is to save all the June Suckers, Amphibians, Elephants, Whales, Mottled Ducks, Tigers, Pandas,
    Guineafowl, Giraffes, Ostriches, Zebras, Polar Bears, Penguins, Chickens, Icecaps, Jungles, Grasslands and more!!!!!!

• Keep it safe

We should put the Environment first since the oxygen we use is from the trees.
    Without any trees, our world would be dull and everyone would find it hard to live. All the animals that live within the trees would have no home which would cause them to infest our houses. Also animals will become endangered if their habitat was destroyed.

• Yes we should!!

Well i am 12 yr old girl..I am from maldives..I say that we should protect our environment..Weather it is large or small,actually i have a small country,when u look from maps it will be seen as dots and some ppl say its a paradise on earth..And today i am telling u all that allah gave us such a beautiful,nature,country which many of countries arent like thta..But our country people doesnt care about our enivoronment ..They put plastic bags,rubbish..And specially our country has a beautiful underwater scene and many of the homes of fishes and etc..But our country people put rubbish into the reef and many of the species are found dead everyday...NOW ITS TIME TO STOP THIS!! So to stop this from schools and goverment are trying....So what i am gonna telll is weather its small or large ...Protect ure environment....

• Earth is a home for everyone, not a trashcan.

If you honestly think no, get the hell of the planet you irresponsible fucks. Do you just leave your home trashed? No, that's your home so you clean and make sure that your home can last a long time. Keep emitting toxic fumes into our ozone layer and enjoy getting burned like a piece of toast. Or would you rather get flooded? Yes the earth can protect itself but not alone while we are slowly destroying its natural properties. Start thinking with your god damn brains instead of your fucking wallets.

• Multifur Yes Yes

We need to save the environment from being destroyed. The polar caps are melting because of us. We need to figure out a solution. The woods are dying. People killing poor animals, really. We are doing this. This is the humans fault that the environment is getting ruined. It's true.

• Multifur Yes Yes

• We should protect the environment so that we and the future generations may live without a problem.

The forests will dry out and the water will be polluted so that we will not be able to live well, for example, in China and Japan, they had to build oxygen bars because there is too much carbon dioxide and it is almost impossible to live without these oxygen bars.

• Our world is important!

We should save the environment so people can live in a better place and because we live .People are allergic to pollution so if we work together we can stop it! Here are some problems that happen pullotion,Acid rain,and Waste disposal.There are diffrent types of pullotion. This is why we should protect the environment!

• Our world is important!

• Our world is important!

• whos says it needs protection?

im sorry but there are millions of years where humans didnt exist and it seems to have worked out fine. do we countless millions of years of data that have yet to see the light of day? evidence that humans are in fact the root cause of "global warming"? i doubt it. i sincerely doubt that what we do to this globe has even the tiniest of impact on it. volcanoes spew co2 for days, weeks, months, years! are we the cause of that too? come one people. the only protection needed is of man kind from its self. only a selfish species such as our self could could look in the mirror and place the blame.

• The Environment can not be protected

The environment is an economic obstruction. Regulation slows down the economy and regulation is needed to protect the environment. We must sacrifice the environment so we can continue to advance and reach the point where our dependency is much less. At this point in time we are not capable of being efficient and protecting the environment.

• Prob not really

66+36+33+33 33 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3 3 3 36 36 36 363 63636363 636636363617 22 2 2 2 22 2 22 2 2 22 2 2 22 22 2 65 84 65 456 465 54 654 565 456 464 45 565 56 45 456456465 56 46 65

• No we shouldnt

We can have money or the environment m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Axolotl is my main

Axolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my maaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainin

• No axolotl is my main

Axolotl is my main axolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my main

• No axolotl is my main

• No axolotl is my main

• Swag coz yourafag

Because you're a swag muncher swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swasg wasgw swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag fordayz swag swag swag swag swag fordayz swag swag swag swag swag swag swag fordayz swag swag swag swag fordays yo

• 3333 3 3

It is rubbiesfgsdgfgsdfgfsdgsgsdfhsfjhfghfgjjsfj sgjksgj sfgfjj j j jj j j jj j j j jj j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj jj j j j j j gfsg f gfg