• I think we should provide food for the poor because......

Some parent want the best for their children, but the parent who have children, and are homeless want them to live a way better live than they every could dream to have of want to have. They want to eat, have clothes in their back, a roof over their head , a stove to cook on to provide food for them self; but no, the world has to be a horrible, selfish, place where all of us have to try and survive.

• Yes we should

Because i have been in that situation before and i am not going there again. I have seen many people suffering the consequences because of this situation. I am in this because there are families out there who need our help. They are people too. If you don't agree to our statement, we don't blame you. But just keep in mind that there are people out there who need's your appreciation. If you come and join us you can see how wonderful it would be like to change other people's lives. Make the change happen. And make it happen now. And I also want thank God for his help too.

• Yes we should provide food for the poor

We should provide food for the poor because those people who are poor they have no money or any clean clothes to wear or somewhere to shower or something to eat but not for long, because people who care like me would help them get into a shelter and get food for them and help them out like give some money like 2 bucks or more to help them out so they can get more food for them. And thats why I think we should provide food for the poor.

• Yes, we should give food for the poor

We should give food for the poor because they don't have any money or anything. The least we could would be to give them a piece of bread or something. Why should they starve? They didn't do anything that caused them to starve. So why should THEY starve? What would you do if you were the poor? You probably would want people to give you food, right? So why should we give food to the poor?

• Yes I say yes

Yes because people need food to survive in life and they don't stave . They have to eat or they w at the right amount of food we get right now. So that's why we need to give food to others that is all yes yes yes yes yes yes we should

• We should provide food to the poor.

If someone is in need and we have the ability to help them then why not do just that. People are less fortunate than others and giving them food will help them move in the right direction, or at least help them survive another day. Peoples lives are special and we should be willing to help those in need.

• Yes, especially kids

Yes, we should provide food for the poor, especially families with children. Granted, many of them are poor for a reason. It can be drinking, gambling, or plain laziness. In either case, the children go hungry, and the best way to help is to just give them food. Not money, not something else that can be sold - just food.

• It would allow them to go out and find a job, and eventually be able to provide food for themselves on their own.

In 2010 15.1% of people lived in poverty.That was the highest rate in america since 1993. Their are many programs that can provide for the poor, but they can't provide for the poor unless the community supplies them with food. The simply help your neighbor rule, why can't people people pack a box of non-perishable foods every weak so they can simply help one another.

• I say no

Becus its there fault... No no no jno knj wdowhfhjefworefh fifoihwe wefoihwrofhofhoq ffh3f3f3 f3 f3rfh rfoihqphoh qreiohqrepf hqeprfio hfqefohqefhoefh qef erfqhfiohfroif f f f f f f f f f f o; x xcio fo h3f 3f 3frx4fioxh 43ofhfuo2fioh4 xfr xof 2f o24xf f f f f ff f f f f