• There should be an age limit on cell phones.

Kids that rr tr r r r r r r r r r rr rrrrr r r r r r r r r rrrrrrr r r r rr r r r r r r r r r r r rrrr r rr r r r r r r r r

• Yes and no-

Having an age limit would be outstanding, tbh. Yes, I understand I'm 15 and I can't be talking about it. But kids now-a-days have phones at young ages such as 6 or 7. And even if we do add an age limit to buying phones and such, they will have access to Tablets, computers, iPods, and more.

• Absolutely, it's for their own benefit

When I was growing up a parent would not buy a child a phone. If you had a generous parent you would get a poor cheap one for Christmas. However kids running around at 5 years old and £600 smart phone is ridiculous for so many reasons. Firstly they have no concept of the value of things if they are gifted things that expensive at that young an age. Secondly it provides them with access to the internet and all of the corrupt and degrading things associated with that. It also teaches a fake form of cyber socializing as a norm, thus encouraging bad habits and lowering their development in communication. If parents of today had any spine they would simply tell their kids no and refuse to buy them a phone, however as we live in the age where you cannot discipline children in anyway whatsoever a government enforced age limit would be beneficial.

• Absolutely, it's for their own benefit.

• I'm seeing way to many kids 5 and under having their own phones

Some may argue that it's only for protection, emergency phone calls, etc, but should we really expose our kids to technology that young? I understand that some people have different parenting styles but I think we should wait until their at least 13, at that age they are a little more mature and have a better understanding of the world.

• I don't think so

Well I think giving a kid a phone is at the discretion of the parent so if the parent doesn't want the kid to have a phone till age 16 then so be it. But by no means should there be laws past that prohibit kids from having phones. Though it would be interesting to see police giving out tickets for "Underage possession of a cellular device"

• I would have to say no.

Should children have cell phones? No. Should it be illegal for a child to have cell phone though? Again, No. Cell phones aren't necessary toy's there a device that allows for communication to nearly anyone that has a phone. There for your child could easily talk to ANYONE at any time. And most phones today have access to app stores where you can buy any number of app's for your phone witch would add up in dollars vary quickly. They can also brake with out much effort and knowing how kids are there most likely to get dropped plenty of times and get dirty and even get lost. But It shouldn't be illegal for a child to have a cell phone because a phone by it's self isn't a device that can cause any physical harm to a child or physical harm to any other child. It's a tool used mainly for communication. It's not the law's responsibility to parent peoples kids.

• This is just ridiculous

An age limit on phones? HAHAHAHA yeah lets have the cell phone police hand out tickets to people who are underage to carry a cell phone. If a parent wants to give their kid a cell phone, let them do it. I do not really see the problem here. ,