• The scientific benefits are clear.

Flouride in tap water is a cost effective and scientifically established way to reduce gum and tooth diseases in the general population. The fears of flouridated water are mostly overblown and paranoid. Public policy should be based on reason and evidence, and opposition to this process clearly have neither in their favor.

• Yes, we should

In the very small amounts that we add it, flouride is good for your teeth. Conspiracy nuts talk about barrels of it burning holes in the ground and such, and they're morons for doing it because a couple parts per million obviously is very different than the substance in its purest form.

• No, flouride should not be added to tap water.

Fluoride is considered to be a poison if too much is ingested. It's crazy that it has been added to our water supply. If it's the be-all-end-all of cavity prevention when added to drinking water, then you would think that our dental records would be much better than those of other nations that do not add fluoride. That is not the case. Why take the risk without seeing the reward? Plus it costs money to do, money that tax payers have to fork over to have trace amounts of poison in the water.

• No, I don't like this.

No, I don't think that we should put this in tap water. Because I am not sure what amount would be healthy for me and my children. People should be able to make their own decisions about their own health care, and have access to more information about oral health so that everyone can make smart choices.

• Fluoride in water

Fluoride In the water is poison they say its for clean teeth yea right . It lowers your IQ (Harvard study) solidifies in your arteries and does nothing good for us its just another way for our government to slowly poison us. Fluoride in the water is banned in 93 countries!!!!! Think about it ppl wake up!

• I'm still unsure.

Every time I go to the dentist it's just fluoride fluoride. Damage done to my teeth through bad dentists has been devastating. I do think a better understanding of oral health and independent research is important. It's in the hands of consumers what we believe should be challenged and accepted. Educate ourselves using reliable sources to back up the argument.