• My dad is a fireman he has to to save homes

If my dad did not do that every one would die so is he did not there would not be houses so is you think that the so i think that we sould put them out and if we didnt so if you say no you are crazy boom k

• 🇮🇴Hi I'm bob

I like to eat French fries and potato exasperated ice cream tastes horrible I hate it you should let wild fires burn because it is a life cycle which is important that is why I love to eat potato fries and Eva's ice cream it just tastes totally Deloitte you,🇰🇭

• Forest fires are bullshit

They should be put out yay a ya yay ay aya ya ya ya ya yay aya ayy aya yaa ya yay aya aya aya ya aay ayaa ay ay ay aya aya ay ayay ya ayay aya a aya ay ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

• Forest fires are bullshit

• Yes we should Put them out .

Forest fires are dangerous , and we should all take special precautions year 'round to make sure fires are not carelessly ignited. Forest fires threaten people needlessly, kill wildlife and destroy forests that provide a livelihood and recreation for millions of people around the world . . . .
    (Borealforest.Org)

• Yes We Should Put out Forest Fires!

I think we should put out forest fires because they spread easily, they are hard to keep under control and the smoke from the fire ruins our air. :) :) Also trees produce oxogen and paper so that would mean less clean air and more trees would be chopped down to get paper!

• Dont put out😮😮😤😮😤😮😤😮😤😮😤😡😡😡🤑🤑

🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑 😤

• Yes we should put out these forest fires.

More forest fires will kill all them trees fam. And then it will cost more money to replace those burned tries dude. Plus we need trees to make paper and less trees equals less pieces of paper got emm. Ab c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

• Let them burn.

I don't want to have to pay for some idiot who decided to build his house in a forest, get fire insurances and rebuild.... Watching fire fighters put out forest fires is like watching an ant hill defend against a human shoe. Pointless and a waste of resources.... Two more words needed.

• Wildfires should be left to burn

Wildfires are natural and are essential to the forest ecosystem. If we put out every wildfire, the forest will be unusually dense, so if a wildfire were to happen the following year it be much more intense and more devastating. It would spread faster and burn hotter. It would be better to let them burn naturally rather than put them out and have an extremely destructive fire a few years from then.

• Kill your self fam

You have no life if you kill your self then the world would be better so we wont it kill wendex jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j

• Most forest fires were caused by my mixtape

Forest fires aren't an issue because most of them were just caused by my mixtape anyway yeah so everybody go download it on sale now straight fire will burn down your house guaranteed illuminati spodermen confirmed 420 glaze it donuts you feel me fam oh baby a triple illuminati confirmed

• They help forests

I think they are good
    they help hi hi hi hi hi hih ihi hi hi hi hi h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Dont put out😮😮😤😮😤😮😤😮😤😮😤😡😡😡🤑🤑

• Dont put out😮😮😤😮😤😮😤😮😤😮😤😡😡😡🤑🤑

• Oh hell yeah no man dude lets go

Trees give us fricken oxygen and paper hjfhaha djsandd dd dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d ddd d d d d d dad a a a a a a a a a aa a a aa

• This is bullshit

In my opinion, no body should give a rat's ass is we spend all the money cuz really, we can move some where richer. In other words, nobody gives a fuck. B b bb b bbb bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b bITCH

• Forest fires are natural.

Forest fires happen, it`s natural. They have happened for millions of years, and the Earth recovers. If forest fires affect our crops and our buildings and towns, then they should be put out. If not forest fires happen and we should let nature rule. Sometimes we need to let nature win.