• Books are fun and you can make a movie in your mind

Why argue hey I a kid, I nine and I a human being just you all and you just start WAR , on this site don't ya got common sense we can disagery... < cant i spell! Ha ... But you need to stop this war now for real i nine well bye end of document.

• Playing Games Is Better

Games has videos and pictures , which is something that can tell you more than a thousand words. If you play a game about world war 2, it can explain the conflict by short films or by playing it through, but books. Cannot show the emotions as well as a film. Books can tell details, but it takes longer to learn from them. If you want to learn about how Nazis survived through the cold weathers in germany and in other places of europe, ten play a video game. You will learn in a bout 2 hours in a video game, but it will take you a week or two to get all details and characters into your mind and memory.

• Books are the gateway to knowledge

Knowledge keeps us moving forward and ensures that we do not repeat actions that failed in the past. Games are good way to learn, depending on the game and the situation, but reading is an intricate part of life. Games should be kept for entertainment unless they are learning games used for those that require a more creative way of learning.

• We shold read books.

Games are a good way to have fun , but they are not educational. In fact, many games promote violence. It's important for children to focus on their studies when they are young. The world is becoming a lot more competitive, and our children need to study now more than ever.

• Yes, books are amazing.

I am not anti-gaming and there are some excellent benefits to gaming. I had to choose one option and of the two options I believe that reading is the better option. You can learn literally anything from reading a book. You can also explore worlds that would be extremely difficult to replicate visually, but very simple to imagine in your mind while you are reading.