• Yes, we should all be worried.

Forget the Mayan calendar, look around; earthquakes, radiation, hurricanes, tornadoes, massive snow storms, melting ice, expanding oceans, poisoned seas, and dwindling oil. I doubt there's any turning back now, we're doomed and that's all there is to it, it's only a matter of time. Kiss your loved ones and the earth beneath your feet, it's gone too long unnoticed.

• Absolutely Not!

These kind of suspicious concepts and ideas are what keep people ignorant about the truths in our world. The Mayan calendar only depicted an end of an era, however there are several eras, they come and go as circles of time. The end of 2012 is just the start of a new era of time, nothing will happen on 2012, except for the extreme arrogance of idiotic people.

• No, We Should Not Be Worried About 2012

There is no empirical evidence to suggest that 2012 will be any different from any other year in the course of human events. Therefore, we should not be any more worried about 2012 than any other year that may follow. With the current state of the world, we should be somewhat worried about every coming year, but there should be no emphasis placed on 2012.

• No, Dec. 21, 2012?? LOL

No. I am assuming the questions is referring to the end of the Mayan calendar on Dec. 21. There are always those that predict this and that and the end of the world stuff, but we are still here. Not to say there are no problems, but putting a date on some calamity is an exercise in futility.

• No, these theories happen almost every year

Theories about the world ending have been happening for centuries if not decades. In my short life I've lived through at least three, and I am still here. The 2012 Mayan end of the world is not the first and it won't be the last. This is not different than the Y2K craze.