Should we rob from the wealthy and give to those in poverty?

• We Need More Robin Hood's

Personally, I'm in poverty and the rich people don't have to worry about me because I've never stolen anything and quite frankly the idea of even trying makes me nervous. So, I'm not trying it. The world wouldn't fall apart though, if we had a few more Robin Hood's in it.

• No we shouldn't rob

The rich should just stop getting government handouts and begin paying their fair share of the taxes. They get billions of dollars from the government every year from tax loopholes. They not only don't pay taxes, they get money from the government. Then complain about poor people getting welfare 'on their tax dollars.' They don't pay taxes, they get paid!

• Why one over the other?

The rich aren't simply sitting on huge piles of cash; instead, the money is either being spent (in which case its flowing through the economy and being taxed) or invested in companies. While there are a number of ways in which the rich game the system, dealing with these is the solution; taking money after a certain point deincentivizes people to work after a certain point.

• No, we should not rob from the wealthy and give to those in poverty.

No, I do not believe robbing from the wealthy to help the poor is the right thing to do. Life is not a movie, this is not robin hood, it's the real world. What we should do is find a way to create more jobs with respectable wages and stop exploiting the poor.

• We should not rob from the wealthy and give to those in poverty.

We should not rob from the wealthy and give to those in poverty. However, it would be nice if those that are wealthy would give to the poor sometimes. At least we can dream, eh? I would not want to take something that was not mine anyways. The robin hood method does not seem to work in real life.