• Yea m8 m

My opinion deal with it m8 filler sy y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y yy y y y yy yy y y tfg iug kjh g dgc hydgrb 5evj dtudc u ivi vi vg g gg g g g g g gg

• Imagine the possibilities!

If you were the only one who could live forever, or travel back in time, you could report back to scientists and share your experiences! If we get rid of animals, how will we be able to live (some animals provide meat and lots of others pollinate fruits and vegetables! We need animals for companions too! I heard when you pet a dog it can actually make you feel better because of the oil on their skin and yours (true science!)

• Imagine the possibilities!

• Imagine the possibilities!

• I believe we should!

If we keep these animals around it will change our history! Think about the other animals that are extinct right now, there's a lot! I don't know what you think, but I would love getting to meet them! The present is now and if you were the only one who could live forever, you could tell scientists about the creatures that used to be here on earth!

• Hunting endangered species should be protected by the government law

I think that hunting the endangered specie is just wrong and should not be encouraged as a sport or activity. I also think that hunting the endangered species should be protected by the government law and
    because soon species would later on become extinct. I clearly state that hunting the endangered species is completely wrong and should not be proposed.

• Animals are just like humans too. They do not deserve the treatment that we humans who put them in.

All around the world, more and more animals are becoming endangered. Even extinct. We are polluting the air and waters. In Southeast Asia is impacted by enormous environmental stress resulting from global warming, urban excess, deforestation, water scarcity, overfishing and even pollution. We as humans need to come to the facts and start realizing what we are doing to the world is wrong. If there is nor meore animals then what is the history, the point of this world. Thank you for those who have to care for reading.

• We should save the endangered animals

I think think because we should have animals run freeway need these animals to entertain people's love the animals don't kill them or else people won't be that much animals people think that these animals aren't that important but they really are .People kill the animal for money like people kill elaphants for their ivory

• We should save the endangered animals

• R f f f f f

G g g g g grrrrrrrrrrrrrr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r g ggg gggggg g gg g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• We should not do anything

We are in a mass extinction. The earth has been through this before many times! So we should just let nature take its course.Other wise there will be too many species and then we have to kill off species to keep fro over flowing with animals. So I say we let nature take its course.

• NATURAL SELECTION at work

It is simple, Charles Darwin and others proposed the theory of Natural Selection 2 centuries ago and it can be applied to all endangered species. If the species cannot adapt to change through descent with modification then it will become extinct. Its been happening for the last 3.5 billion years or so. We ARE part of nature and if we continue to take their habitat for our use then they will not last. To think that we can somehow put them inside a fence somewhere just so we can go visit and say "Look what we have saved" seems selfish to me. Let nature take its course.

• It's nature's course.

I am simply saying that every day, over 1000 species that existed previously die. Why should we step in and intervene? We think we are so superior that we are above nature herself! "Stop, we like these tigers, so we should keep them alive instead of letting them die with dignity."

• No! Let the decision be up to God.

Sure nature is pretty and most of our inventions are based off of them, but is it really worth the $76 billion we are spending on them? People are going hungry right now because they don't have enough money! What else is evolution for? Already, some species have adapted to live with humans. Think of the clothes moth, it literally eats clothes. Besides, it's not like species have never gone extinct before. Of all the species to ever exist on Earth, 99.9% don't exist today. Also, many of these species we are holding in captivity (66 only live there, and not in the wild) probably aren't happy being held where they are. The scientist are literally keeping them there just so they could lay eggs. Hello? We are using them. They will be happier and better off on their own.

• It Doesn't Matter! Extinction is Natural

In my opinion it does not because first of all, the amount it cost to preserve threatened land animals. One study in 2012 estimated that it would cost $76 billion (£49 billion) a year to preserve threatened land animals. That would be about Rp696,284,980,000,000. Saving all the endangered marine species might well cost far more. The money could be used to stop people dying from starvation and diseases instead of trying to preserve animals like wolves, which threat both to people and livestock.
    Secondly, species go extinct all the time anyway. Extinction is a natural process so why should we stop it?
    Wildlife preservation is taking up large chunks of land that could be used for government housing. It would be better to tear down all of these wildlife preservation areas and use that to give homes to low income families.
    Most endangered species are being used for food, such as a jerky or stew, 1 out of every 3 children in the world starve, so if an exotic bird’s meat could be used to feed them it would be more useful than just for sightseeing

• Because a a a

Aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Because a a a

• No, we shouldn't.

In my opinion, as long as endangered species keep being used as food, I don’t see why people would want to even worry about saving endangered species. It’s more important for a human, who has problems of their own, to take care of themselves then to spend millions of dollars preserving animals.

• No, we shouldn't.