• I Believe they should

Students should be allowed to sit wherever they want to or not in schools. It encourages students to be who they are. Placing students in certain seats will not make them comfortable, it will probably even discourage them from doing well in school. I know when I went to school I like to sit wherever I wanted, and it made me comfortable and gave me confidence's I say yes because I am an Expert and in my teaching its worked well

• I believe they should

If you were a ADHD kid like me you would shout across the room just to talk to your friend so if you sat next to them you could whisper instead of yelling to them so that's why i think you should sit anywhere and decide where to sit in class

• Schools and where we want to sit

Students should be allowed to sit wherever they want to or not in schools. It encourages students to be who they are. Placing students in certain seats will not make them comfortable, it will probably even discourage them from doing well in school. I know when I went to school I like to sit wherever I wanted, and it made me comfortable and gave me confidence.

• Depends on the circumstances.

My initial response to this question was going to be yes but that is not always the case. Some students get quite chatty when they are sitting next to each other. This talking can be a disruption to other students in the class. If students are not mature enough to behave in a respectful manner there are times when the teacher will need to separate the students.