Should we solve earth’s problems before we spend money on space exploration?

• Ggggvgggv Hun nh

Hub hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh hh h h u j j if I u u u u u hh h h h h h h h h h hh h

• Root cause of earth's problem

The root cause of earth's problem is the modern and latest invention that effect the earth. Take an example, the destruction occurred in J&k as well as in kadernath.These destruction are due to the research's and testings of missiles and many more.At last i want to conclude that think about the earth before exploring because earth is our home and if home is destroyed than there will be no more inventions, testings and experiments.

• solve earth's problems

I personally agree.Science may well give us good things. We all know Velcro came from NASA. But why bother spending all this money exploring space and finding out there was water on Mars at some point in the last few thousand years (we have water in Earth) when these same great minds could be applied to finding better ways to power humanity's insatiable desire for energy, to feeding the starving millions around the globe, and generally making life down here better before looking up into the heavens. It seems the authoritative powers have their heads way, way up in the clouds.

• Probably a smart idea

We should keep some space exploration activities going, like looking for asteroids that could destroy the Earth. Other than that, we should be using our resources to combat what we have done to it over the last couple of hundred years. This should be a bigger issue, but does not seem to be.

• Earth will never be able to be fixed totally

Ink now people think it would be better to make Earth healthy again but it will never be healthy. Some day Earth will die and we won't be able to do anything about it. So we should start at least try finding a new planet to live on so our species docent die.

• Why we should fund space exploration

If we always tried to solve all Earth's problem, soon after, we would find ourselves in even more problems. If we went to space, we could find new things that could help us solve problems on Earth. We could colonize new planets just like Columbus came to North America. Space exploration might just solve Earth's problems, and teach us new things about space, so it is like 2 birds with 1 stone.

• If we had that attitude there would be no 'America',

Because by the time we found it it would have been called something else. Exploration is the key to human progress, because we never know the secrets it will unveil, look at what America has given to the world, for example, and the benefits accrued to man thanks to a sailer who defied convention in 1492. Then imagine the benefits that are occurring thanks to the scientific discoveries and exploration of space, as well as the benefits we have seen thanks to it up to now.

• Earth Has Too Many Problems

Let's face it. Earth has so many problems that it would take forever to fix them. I feel that one of Earth's problems is that it won't last forever. We need to be searching for other places to live! I understand that Earth has some issues, but there will always be problems and we can only tackle the major ones. In conclusion I believe that we need to spend money on space exploration before it's too late.

• Solutions Have More Than One Application

Perhaps I am showing my age, but I remember when all pots and pans had to be scrubbed and soaked and scrubbed again - before we had Teflon. Teflon, as you may recall, was developed by NASA for uses in space. There are probably hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of products and solutions we use every single day that were originally invented for another use or discovered while seeking something else. Money spent on research, invention, and exploration will benefit all the world's people - and maybe even contribute to solving some of this world's problems as we are on our way to the next.

• There will always be problems earth faces

The earth is an ever changing environment that has through its own terra-forming (volcanoes, and earthquakes) and cyclical weather patterns (hurricanes, tornadoes, and Ice ages). We shouldn't try to control the outcome of these events at all. I do believe we should explore space, to think all of our problems answers lie on earth alone seems simple minded to me.

• Solve Earth's problems

I personally think that we should not solve earth's problem before we spend money on space exploration because it is no possible way to solve earth's problem. I personally think that we should not solve earth's because it is not as accurate if the earth's problems are solved as well as if the solving is done.