• We need to have a war now!

Yes obviously they want us to fight them. Even if it sends a signal to other countries that we're too powerful. They keep bombing us and bombing innocent people for their dumb religion, they want to die they can come knocking on our doors, we'll wipe them off the face of the planet easily. They say that they aren't scared of us but we haven't done anything to actually scare them yet.

• No. Not at all.

If you've ever bought a gun than you would know that it isn't exactly easy. I urge you rather than just listening to the media who is constantly trying to shove their "gun control" narrative down your throat, to go and actually try to buy a gun. I think that you will find it is slightly more difficult than you would think.

The Second Amendment doesn't just give us the right to bear arms, it says that right "Shall not be infringed". Letting the government create "gun control" laws is doing just that, infringing on our rights. And once we open the door to letting the government do that, theres no saying where they'll stop. Freedom comes at a cost, you may not like that cost, but I guarantee it's far better than the cost of any unfree country.