• It's unbelievably selfish.

Take a living thing out of its natural habitat and place it is a cage simply so that we can look at it? Selfish and inhumane. There is no justification for the suffering we put the animals through. There is also no environmental value to caging animals in Zoos either. Game reserves, ok. National Parks, ok. Zoos with cages or relatively small enclosures. Selfish.

• Lil uzi vert

You alright
    I'm alright
    I'm quite alright
    And my money's right, yeah

Countin' them bands all way to the top 'til they be fallin' over
    Countin' them bands on my way to the top 'til we fallin' over

I don't really care if you cry
    On the real you should've never lied
    Should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes
    She said baby I am not afraid to, die
    Push me to the edge
    All my friends are dead
    Push me to the edge
    All my friends are dead
    Push me to the edge
    All my friends are dead
    Push me to the edge

Phantom that's all red
    Inside all white
    Like something you ride a sled down
    I just want that head
    My Brittany got mad
    I'm really her man now
    Everybody got the same swag now
    One way that I trap now
    Stackin' my bands all the way to the top
    All the way 'til my bands fallin' over
    Every time that you leave your spot
    Your girlfriend call me like "Come on over"
    I like the way that she treat me
    Gon' leave you won't leave me, I call it that Casanova
    She said I'm insane yeah
    I might blow my brain out
    Xanny numb the pain yeah
    Please, Xanny make it go away
    I'm committed, not addicted but it keep controlling me
    All that pain now I can’t feel it, I swear that it's slowing me (yeah)

I don't really care if you cry
    On the real, you should've never lied
    Saw the way she looked me in my eyes
    She said I am not afraid to, die
    All my friends are dead
    Push me to the edge
    All my friends are dead
    Push me to the edge
    All my friends are dead (yeah)
    All my friends are dead (yeah)

That is not your swag I swear you faking
    All these niggas wanna take my cake now
    Radar, at the store, radar
    Made somethin', look nigga take some
    Fast car, Nascar, race on
    In the club they got no ones, that we were baked now
    Clothes from overseas, got the racks and they all C-Notes, you is not a G though
    Look at you stackin’ all your money, it ain’t green though
    I was counting that and it's not 20, that's a zero

She say
    You're the worst, you're the worst
    I cannot die because this my universe

I don't really care if you cry
    On the real, you should've never lied
    She said baby I am not afraid to, die
    Push me to the edge
    All my friends are dead
    Push me to the edge
    All my friends are dead
    Push me to the edge
    All my friends are dead
    Push me to the edge

• Stop keeping animals in zoos

Why do we do this? Based on research people keep animals in captivity because they want money. People love seeing baby animals, lots of zoos and parks breed animals to make more babies, and, as a result, make more and more money. When babies grow up, though, they aren’t as popular. People often trade, loan, or sell adult animals because they aren’t making as much money anymore. Can you even imagine someone getting rid of you just because you weren’t a baby anymore?

• Stop keeing animals in captivity

What is happening? These poor animals are suffering. Suffering from boredom, stress and zoochosis. Suffering from the horrible things people do to train them for a show. People use hooks, whips, electric rods, and other objects to tame these animals. People give them a mood-altering drug so the people wouldn’t notice they are suffering. What would it feel like if that happened to you? Wouldn’t you suffer? Wouldn’t you want to stop this?

• Stop zoos now!!

Zoos suck there make animals depressed. If your unaware that zoos are terrible then you better do some research. There is nothing good about zoos. Imagine being taken from your home/family and being kept in a cage the rest of your life same goes for sea world. Please don't support zoos

• Stop zoos now

• Zoos are horrible!!!!

Would you like to be kept in a Zoo? Do you want to be captive and not be able to be in your own environment? Do you want to have someone control your life? Do you wonder why animals react the way they do? Would you like your child to be kept in a zoo? Would you like to see your child or yourself being abused? Ask yourself those questions and think hard! Animals are just like humans and humans are just like animals! If you disagree you may need to be in a zoo!

• Zoos are horrible!!!!

• Zoos are horrible!!!!

• Because the mistreat of animal, which makes animal crazy

Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it

• No,I think we should continue keeping keeping animals in zoos.

We should continue keeping animals in zoos for several important reasons.The first reason is to protect those animals.They may very well become extinct in the wilderness.It is also a way to better study the animals in a controlled environment so we can better protect them if that time ever comes.

• Animals used to live in the wild ...

. I don't think It would need our help to survive,I believe in animal rescue centres, helping the injured animals as much as we can and even breed more of an extinct animal ext. But its purely selfish just to see animals in cages. I think 5 years ago I saw a lion in a really small glass box , it looked painful to watch, he nearly had space to move about and seemed frightened, he kept roaring and I assure you you wouldn't want people just walking around you, where you can't even have freedom, and prod at you, stare at you and even laugh at you.

• Come on bro

This isn't a legit question to debate about because if you took all of the animals out of a zoo than it would just be buildings with empty cages in them.Why doesn't the question just say "should we remove all zoos."It would be good to release them back into their natural habitats but what would you do to the building?Huh?Why don't you just send Miley Cyrus and her wrecking ball to do the job for you?

• Stop keeing animals in captivity

• Stop keeing animals in captivity

• Stop keeping animals in captivity.

• Stop keeping animals in captivity.

• Zoos are horrible!!!!

• Zoos are horrible!!!!