Should we stop using so many KKK and Hitler photos for barely related topics?

• Is This A Thing?

Seriously, why is every other opinion page using some sort of Nazi or Ku Klux Klan symbolism? Did I miss something? Even if you're trying to demonize a topic intentionally, Nazis and KKK? Really? I mean, granted, I know that there's a good chance that most of these posts are created by teens who have no idea what they're really talking about, but at least be original about it.

• Seriously, what gives?

Isn't it a little extreme and like putting words in the opposition's mouth if you represent the yes or no side with a real world super villain? It's like calling someone a racist for disliking Obama, it's stupid and unnecessary. Come on, boys, girls, men, and women. Let's move on now.

• Who really cares?

We associate these people with bad images. So if we're trying to portray a bad case then we're not going to use pictures of smiley faces. We will use something else that has a bad connotation. It gets the word across that it is not something good. Hitler and the KKK were horrible so why not exploit them.

• Beauty is universal

Those are some high quality photographs in style and subject. You may not like the KKK but they are a good looking group of hooded figures. And Hitler is probably like, an 8 at least (if you're into mustaches). Attractive people are always relevant in my opinion; just because you disagree with their politics doesn't mean you can't recognize their awesome beauty.