• International Adoption More

I personally think that we should support international adoption more because some people cannot get pregnant as well as some people may just not care about the child's race. I personally think that we should support international adoption because all people should be able to adopt any kids as well as any race.

• People want kids

If people want kids and there are kids without parents, then why should we stop them? There are so many rules about adoption - barring certain countries or ethnicities, not allowing gays to marry - that make little sense in practice, and are selfish for the government leaders to support.

• Better a home than none.

Yes, we should support international adoption more, because children would much rather have a home in a different country than have none at all. International adoption is also a way to show harmony between countries, because the children who grow up will continue to have ties and affect for the countries they are from.

• We have are own Problems

I believe that we should worry more about kids that are here and adopt more in America. I feel that we are always looking to help other countries with Aid, Money, Etc, and not helping what is going on here in America. There are plenty of kids in foster care who would like a home right here in America. Why do we need to go to international countries in order to get them? Just seems like we don't care about are own people.

• No, we should not support more international adoption.

No, we should not support more international adoption. We should focus more on adoption here in the states, there are hundreds of thousands of kids in the U.S. foster system who need homes. People adopt internationally because it's easier and that opens up concerns about people adopting kids who shouldn't be allowed to.