• It is an essential language

In today's world, more people than ever speaks a romance language. By learning the basics of Spanish ( a romance language) you are then able to travel and communicate with everyone else that has learned a romance language. Most of the time if you say something in Spanish in Italy, they would still understand what you are trying to say.

• Si, estudiantes necessita.

La clase de espanol es muy interesante para estudiantes de estados unidos. Soy americano y yo aprender espanol. Ahora, hablo un poco de espanol.

Translation: Spanish class is very interesting for students from the United States. I am American and I learn Spanish. Now, I speak a little bit of Spanish.

• Yes, for many more reason then I have listed...

Spanish will help land people land better jobs. People could be more open to their neighbors, and appreciate other cultures. America is now the 2nd largest country in the world that speaks Spanish, just recently passing Spain and Colombia. Its said that by 2050 America will be the largest Spanish speaking country in the world, which is saying something considering America's primary language is English.
    Yes, America is a melting pot of many different cultures, and languages, but Spanish is the most common language there is compared to the others. People should at least know the 2nd largest language in America. Kudos to them if they want to learn more languages.
    It is said that Spanish isn't that hard to learn and could very possibly improve your English skills , considering the similarities between the two languages. They both have Latin roots, and thousand of similar cognates. It is easier for people who speak English to speak Spanish, then it is for people who speak Spanish to speak English. English is known as the most difficult language to learn.
    If people who speak Spanish, really take pride in being in America, then they will try to learn English. People need to be understanding, English is hard, even for people who are fluent. Be proud of the people who can speak broken English, they are trying...

• Yes, Spanish should be required in the United States.

In the US there the majority spoken language is English. However, with our close neighbour, Mexico and the South American nations, a large portion of immigrants that can only speak Spanish are beginning to make up larger and larger parts of this country. I feel that students should be made to take Spanish or at least some form of foreign language, not only for the benefit of others, but as a great way to enrich the culture and understanding of that individual. With bilingual people in this country, acceptance and understanding would grow.

• Yes because i like spanish

I think they should because they can speak in secret languages and help people translate English to Spanish which I love to do and will always do. Last but not least my own because I love Spanish because it is one of my favorite languages. That is why i said yes.

• Ya harambe harambe

Harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambeharambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe harambe

• Fuck doanld trump

Because mexicanstaken over world y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y ye ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ss s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Many people in the U.S. speak spanish already.

People need to know how to speak spanish because then they can understand someone if they don't know english. These are reasons about reasons because other reasons are not as good reasons and i like to make random reasons becasue I like r e a s o n s .

• Yes we should

I'm doing a report on should students be required to take Spanish class. I believe they should. I'm African American and mostly all my friends are Hispanic, Indian, Persain Italian, and more. I believe that there culture is very unique. I would really love to learn more about them and speak like them. If I want to then you should want to.
    I REST MY CASE THE ANSWER IS YES WE SHOULD TAK SPANISH AS A CLASS GOODBYE

• Yes, it should be mandatory

Why? Because times are changing, our Latino culture is increasing in the USA, it is the second primary language in the U.S. It is very essential for public schools to teach this language at an early age, because this is the time our children can grasp this language as oppose to learning it at a late age, which may make it difficult to learn. Let's face it, we need to change people's view of One Nation, One Language.. We are a world of Immigrants and Spanish has become a very popular language more so than any other language, specially because there is more Hispanics in this country than any other culture.

• It is not required for my degree but required by colleges

I am going into IT and it is required for a four year degree and I will never use it. I am not fond of warm temperatures so I will never travel, why can't we learn a different language, like c++. So I say I we don't need it bye.

• It is a personal goal

Learning a laungage can be helpful but shouldn't be forced on some, especially in schools! Spanish classes take up more of a person's time than any other. Another language should be learned at someone's leisure, and at their own pace. Requiring people to go through these classes will just lead people to have a negative outlook on the lanuage.

• Do they have to take english

Do they have to take ienglish in mexico? The awnser is no. So why should we have to learn their language in our country. I think we should be able to choose if we learn spanish if we want to not because it is requierd. That is my opinnion wether you like it or not.

• No no no no

Fuck no no no no no. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• We are Americans !

Foreign language classes is not the issue, the issue is requiring it be Spanish. Our foundation is built on a melting-pot of cultures and not just one. We as a founding nation decided it would be English that would serve as our nation language. No other nation accommodate other speakers, to function in this country you must speak English not forced to learn another countries language.

• Fuck off no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Keeping me off Honor roll

I am an A B grade student which would get me on the honor roll but I am miserable at Spanish. The highest grade I ever got was an 80. And that is in 3 years time. My average is 65 to 75, a failing grade. This is ruining my honor roll chances. If was optional then I would be on honor roll.

• We don't have to!!!!!

We don't "have to" required to take a Spanish class. Nonononononononononononoononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononnonononoononononononononononononnonononononononononononnononononononononoonononononononononononononnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooand lastly, William is stupid. He said he failed Spanish test today.LOL ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah aha ah aha ah William Is stupid S T U P I D

• Spanish is not needed

Students should not be able to take Spanish classes because they should be able to take any class they want. Students wouldn't be that educated because what if they move to another country and they only know Spanish or English so yeah thats why some students should not take spanish ………..

• What about other languages

I am want to learn other languages like German and Italian because those language relate to my family but what are we stuck learning... Spanish. We don't care so we don't try and make the teachers feel bad. However if we had other foreign languages we would have choices and possibly do better

PlumberGirl123 says2014-07-18T23:01:52.727
Portuguese is what we should learn. It'd be more useful