Should we teach kids to get a long with the gay community?

Asked by: Laurellfrey
  • Kids will forget what we learned

I'm in hight school 9th grade and we have finales the weak after winter break and I can tell u as a student that I remember very little from all 8 subjects and a weak is not enough time to relearn everything I get that its family time but let's be honest most of us spend that time sleeping we should at least have 4 things of homework threw out the time we r 0ff ( in my school that's 10 days) and I don't mean super hard things I mean like reread a page or something

• Love and Respect.

My mother always told me don't hate the sinner, hate the sin. Although I don't agree with the notion of homosexuality, I don't write someone off because of their life choices. A homosexual can be a good person, but homosexuality is never good. I've got more than enough sins in my own life that anyo9ne could use to judge me, I'm just grateful that people can love my in spite of my sins without condoning some of the things I've done.

• Get along with everyone

Just as respect should be taught toward minorities, gays are no different. Respect for all people should be the standard. .... ... ... ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..... . .. . . ... ... . . . ..... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ...

• No no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no ] : } ] : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . . .

liltankjj says2015-12-17T20:18:56.823
I am completely at a loss??? What are you trying to say?